Angler Fish Adult Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gloves & Shoe Covers
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- All-over tone-on-tone fish scale print
- Stuffed teeth, eyes, spikes, & fins
- Semi-sheer fin panels sewn between sleeves & body
- Attached gloves can flip back to free the hands
- Attached shoe covers
- Exclusively, made by us!
From the Deep
Horror movies are filled with terrifying creatures, but a lot of times they’re made up beings like aliens that want to steal your body, reanimated corpses that scour the Earth looking for flesh to eat or even killer doll that wields a butcher knife. Those are fine and good, but reality has plenty of inspiration when it comes to terror inducing creatures. Have you ever seen pictures of angler fish taken by marine biologists who have delved into the depths of the ocean? They should make a horror film about those hideous beasts. Why, we’re so fascinated by the creepy fish that we decided to make a costume based on the monstrous fish.
Design & Details
Our costume designers spent hours toiling away to capture the terrifying look of an angler fish. This costume for adults is what they came up with! The costume comes with a jumpsuit that has an attached hood. The hood is shaped like an angler fish mouth and, of course, the head features a big dangly appendage on the front to attract your helpless prey. A pair of fin-shaped gloves is also included to help complete the illusion.
Angler Fish Costume
What will you do when you wear this deadly fish costume? Well, you could terrorize lonely little lagoons or you could try to trap small aquatic creatures with your new dangly doo-dad. You could even do battle with magical creatures like some kind of crazy zombie fish from some kind of magical land ruled by dragons! (Ignore that last part unless you're a big fan of trading card games and MMOs...) Or, you could just go out and find someone wearing a clownfish costume and just give them a good scare, recreating a memorable scene from a certain children's classic animated film! The possibilities are as deep as the waters this anglerfish here is found.
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume!By deathcap4cutie | October 31, 2022Height 5’10” | Weight 215 | Size LargeOK first things first… this really does not look like an anglerfish when you have it on. It’s missing the famous underbite, lol! To us, it looked more like a modified creature of the Black Lagoon costume. That said, it was a huge hit, and my partner said it was very comfortable. It was also true to size. He had no issues whatsoever wearing it. As you will see in the pictures, my partner is wearing the anglerfish costume, and I am wearing a jellyfish hat - both purchased from halloweencostumes.com. We had a blast at our Halloween party and won most original costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume! No (0)
- Too small, no lightBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018I measured myself and fell exactly into one of the size categories. Man it was so tight I started splitting seams and the costume was skin tight. I recommend ordering 1-2 sizes larger, these must be Chinese sizes.
No light!!! I mean its an angler fish costume, the light is not optional, its required. I removed the poof ball and added my own. Get ready tho, that light pole with flop over, it does not stay in the center.
You'll need something to wear on your head or you won't be able to see. I fixed this by wearing a baseball cap to prop up the part that covers your face.
No access to pockets but the front unzips from the neck down.
Otherwise its pretty cool, there is a lot to it, the fabric is neat, the gloves are a little hard to use but you can get your hands out of them easy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?