Bigmouth Angler Fish Costume for Kids
- 100% polyester jersey knit & felt fabrics
- Jersey jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Stiffened felt "fins" sewn into seams at center back, sleeve cuffs & pants cuffs
- Foam-backed felt hood has view port through fish mouth that's ringed by pointed felt teeth
- Top of hood has bulbous eyes and "bait" at end of wire that can be bent as desired
- Bait lights up when on-off switch is moved; battery pack is in a pouch inside the top of the hood
- Requires button cell batteries (demo batteries included)
- Exclusively made by us
The Fish Who Fishes
Sometimes, nature just does it better. For years, humans thought they were so very clever, since they figured out how to catch fish. They crafted fancy tools, like the rod, the fishing line, and lures. Then, years later, humans discovered the angler fish, who didn't need any fancy tools to do the exact same thing... and they've been around for between 130 and 100 million years! Yep, angler fish figured it out way before humans did!
Now, your child can transform into the fish that fishes by wearing this Bigmouth Angler Fish Costume for kids. The costume is a Made By Us design that's inspired by the deep sea fish who tries to catch its dinner the same way that humans do!
Design & Details
This exclusive costume brings your child a unique look that's perfect for Halloween, costume parties, or just general marine biology appreciation. The costume starts with a dark gray jumpsuit that has a printed pattern all over it. The legs, sleeves, and sides of the jumpsuit all have stiffened blue felt fins attached.
Of course, our favorite part about this costume has to be the hood! The hood is shaped like an angler fish head, complete with a big, wide open mouth that provides plenty of space for your child's face. The top of the hood even has a light-up "lure" on top to help your child catch unsuspecting prey, just like a real angler fish from the deeps!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Please reference the size chart on the Bigmouth Angler fish costume page. If you still have questions you can also check out our costume sizing tips page.
- Fun costume!By Anonymous | November 7, 2022Such a great costume and the quality was great! Everyone loved it. The head was a little big, but we were able to use a safety pin to tighten it a little and voila!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Becca E. | October 18, 2022Size SmallThe small fit my 7 year old (who is on the small side) just perfectly! Much better quality than I was expecting. This one-of-kind costume is sure to be a hit! Thank you for the A++ service!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great quality No (0)
- Great costumeBy Happy mom | November 7, 2022Size SmallGood quality! Very cute and my son loved it. Got many comments/compliments. I took a guess on sizing since there was no info. The size Small for my 6 year old was perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2022Size SmallCute and good quality. Arrived promptlyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?