Child Dreamy Genie Costume
- Tank top
- Headpiece w/ veil
- 100% polyester fabric, knit mesh & sequin mesh
- Pants have elastic in the waist and the cuffs
- Tank top is trimmed with metallic gold braid, sequin mesh overlay
- Bolero jacket has mesh sleeves, sequin mesh overlay on body & cuffs
- Sequined headpiece w/ attached veil
Did you know that “genie” is an anglicized form of “jinn,” an ancient folklore character? In some beliefs and stories, jinns are similar creations to angels, and well, we can’t think of a better costume for your little angel than that. Instead of reusing those white wings and that halo from last year, why not try this sequined bolero jacket and headpiece with attached veil?
Here’s another fun fact about jinns: in some stories, they actively eat or consume people’s dreams. Doesn’t that sound just like the first few years of your little one’s life? You didn’t dream once! Let’s face it, you were lucky if you got any shut-eye at all. Remember all of those nights where you swapped a trip to dreamland to rock her when she had colic, or when she was simply unwilling to sleep? Now that she’s a little older, she doesn’t steal your dreams quite so often, but she still influences your decision making. She asks for things in the sweetest way and does the cutest dances across the living room. She looks at you with those big eyes when she wants another cookie, or cup of soda, or her own tablet, and you just can’t say no. Like we said, she’s always been the perfect little genie.
Therefore, she’s bound to be the happiest and most comfortable little trick-or-treater in this Child Dreamy Genie Costume. She can make her way out of her tiny little bottle and grant you and your family a few wishes; just be careful how you word your requests, you certainly don’t want any classic wish-granting mixups (you don’t want to truly be “made” of money, do you?). In any case, this costume--which has elastic in the waist and pant cuffs, a metallic gold-trimmed tank top, a sequined vest, and a headpiece with an attached veil--will prove an ideal fit for a girl who makes your dreams and wishes come true every day.
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||13"||33cm|
|Small (4-6)||Jacket Length||9"||23cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Waist||16" - 30"||41cm - 76cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Length||27"||69cm|
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jacket Length||11"||28cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Waist||20" - 36"||51cm - 91cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jacket Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Waist||22" - 40"||56cm - 102cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||16 - 18||16 - 18|
- Nilsa in her genie costumeBy Nilsa Tashjian | October 27, 2013My granddaughter Nilsa looks adorable in her genie costume and is very happy and excited with it. We are pleased with the quality of the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 24, 2019My 6 yr old Granddaughter loved her genie costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- I dream of gennieBy Current Customer | February 5, 2018She loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Tee | January 22, 2017Received order on time..But the items are extremely to big for my daughter. I should have listened to the reviews.Glad I had a bag up plan. So I didn't use:(Was this review helpful to you?