Disney Aladdin Jafar Men's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Robe has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Mock-wrap front styling w/ sewn-on pleated cummerbund
- Puffed sleeves have fitted cuffs
- Cape has peaked foam collar
- Cape attaches to robe w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders & back of neck
- Balaclava hood covers head & neck, tucks into neckline of robe
- Foam turban has fabric drape at back & sides, red faux gem at front
- Officially licensed
Your Everyday Villain
There are many ways to flaunt your villainous nature in today's society. Actually, now that we think of it, it's almost impossible to avoid a few villainous deeds in a work week. Instead of feeling guilty about your misdeeds you could simply lean in. No, we're not talking about doing anything truly nefarious. We're simply talking about laughing a little maliciously when you're playing music that you know your significant other doesn't like on a long road trip. Or shrugging it off when you just "didn't see" chatty Kathy trying to catch the elevator that you're riding on Monday morning. Or hey, know what's really fun? Walk in front of a guy taking a picture of a family of tourists. That's a Disney villain level move!
This Jafar ensemble is lush with full, billowing themes and a cape that will make your evil entrance a real show stopper! The body of the look has a velvety texture with a wrap look at the top. The waist is wrapped with the same textured red fabric of the sleeves. The pointed shoulders would make any villain proud. And the whole look is topped with a velvet hat with a satin accent and a large jewel at the hem and is finished off with a dramatic red veil.
No More Prince Abubu
So, if you're ready to become a villain, Jafar is one of the best ways to go. Why is that? He makes the best entrances. He lays the best evil plans. And let's not forget those wonderful twisty beards! Now, we're not sure that you'll be able to convince quite like this powerful villain. Maybe those trances will work if you get ahold of one of those handy dandy snake staffs. Maybe that will help you get away with those day to day villainous acts. Cutting in line, anyone?
- Was a hit at the partyBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The costume overall showed up in great condition, looked great, and for the most part fit. The shoulder straps were actually too small for shoulders and there’s no flex in them so they’ll either fit or they won’t. Some sort of elastic strap would be better. I literally couldn’t get them to the top of my shoulders so it was uncomfortable. I took the cape off a couple minutes after the party started and left it off. I did receive a lot of compliments so it was a fun costume to use for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing! Buy it!By Ry49 | July 25, 2022Height 5’ 10” | Size MediumWow! This costume is amazing! Great quality and very well made. It makes you feel so wicked putting it on and wearing it. The costume is typically sold out during Halloween season, so I decided to purchase it earlier in the year so it wouldn’t be sold out. I was happy to see it come back in stock. If you have any hesitation to buy it, don’t. Just needs a bit of steaming. Very happy with my purchase. Can’t wait to wear it for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- basically great costumeBy sam | October 18, 2019Enjoyed the look and fit of the costume, however; the epaulets arrived misshapen and could not be corrected so made the shoulders out of proportion..Was this review helpful to you?
- This costume is amazing - butBy Ammos Lupin | March 19, 2019i got tons of compliments , from both the ladies and even men.
Just make sure you get the right size for you because i am XL , and i got XL and it was wayyyy to long. the cape and the dress itself where so long people stepped over me and it was annoying. you can always take this to a person to fix this easily but you can save the trouble by ordering the right size right away.
in terms of costume - i am not joking you i got aaaaa llloootttt offf positive compliments people were telling me how 'WOW!" this costume was.
so if you are looking to get some attention from people and positive reactions its a great great costume very high quality.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled This costume is amazing - but Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled This costume is amazing - but No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks so much for your review, it's greatly appreciated! I'm sorry to hear that it didn't fit quite as expected, but we're all glad to hear that you were able to still have a great time :)
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- PERFECT & QUALITYBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018This costume was just as pictured.
All pieces decently made for a quick packaged costume. The turban is hollow of course but looks good if u pad it inside to fill it out with wear. Cape good but will need some steaming and shaping out of pkg before wear. Good buy and received Lots if “Oh Wow” compliments!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Don | November 4, 2018Great Costume overall. Got positive comments and told how expensive it looks.
Not really problems: Length (fixed by pins and caused by lack of height), hat shape (fixed by not caring about it), cape not staying where it should (fixed by removing it for mobility and to reduce heat), kids and adults not knowing the character (carried a magic lamp and mentioned Alladin).Was this review helpful to you?