Aladdin Live Action Adult Genie Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic at ankle cuffs
- Jacket panels attached at shoulder & side seams
- All-over printed graphics
- Foam turban has gold trim & beads
- Officially licensed
Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Him
Genie is the kind of friend you want. Why don't you ruminate while and whilst we illuminate the possibilities! First of all, he seems like a pretty jovial character. He's always ready with some friendly advice or a little emotional support. Second, that guy can sing. He's ready to sing you a song when you're feeling a little down. Also, he always hangs out next to his lamp, so you always know where he's at when you need his help. Finally, did we mention all of the magical powers? Yeah, Genie has a ton of those! You see, he's basically an all-powerful being that can do pretty much anything he wants! Time travel, flight, poofing things into existence with a snap of his fingers—he can really do it all. That means all you need to do is ask, and he'll grant you up to 3 wishes!
Do you want to become the best friend on the entire planet? Well, then this Aladdin Live Action Genie Costume will have you looking like the character from the Disney film!
The officially licensed Genie costume comes with everything you need to become the iconic character (aside from djinn-like powers, of course). The top is designed to look like a regal robe and comes in a royal blue color, with plenty of gold accents. The pant legs are a bright blue color that complements the style of the top. Finally, the headpiece fits atop your head to complete the look. It looks like a turban headwrap and even comes with gold accent pieces to give it a magical appearance.
Some Power in Your Corner
Well, Ali Baba had them 40 thieves. Scheherazad-ie had a thousand tales. But, you're in luck, cause up your sleeves, you'll have a brand of magic that never fails! You'll have the power of this Genie Costume from Aladdin!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not Quite (Male) User FriendlyBy CoasterBud49 | October 26, 2020So here is the story with the costume. I tried it on and it fits perfectly well (even with my gut). It looks fabulous and will be a hit this weekend. HOWEVER, there are two major design flaws. First off, there is the fact that the velcro closures are in the BACK of the outfit. So I gotta make sure I have someone over to help me get dressed or else there is going to be a serious wardrobe malfunction. Secondly given that aforementioned design flaw, there was no access for when a man needs to use the restroom. So Id have to get totally undressed to take care of business. Now Im sorry but since its Halloween and its Saturday night, you can just assume that like countless others, Ill be out drinking that night. Add to that the fact that Daylight Savings time ends and an extra hour of bar time will be given. So rest assured there will be a few trip to the can! Well having to peel that thing off all the way to do that is NOT a viable nor convenient solution. Fortunately a very good friend of mine is a costume designer so he made some "adjustments" to it for me. But in future designs for men you might want to take that into account. Beyond that, I do like it quite a bit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the heads up on your review of this Genie costume! That's good to know! With your friend's kind adjustments, we hope this will be a comfortable and memorable costume for Halloween night!