Boys Two-Face Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Shirt and Tie
- 1/2 mask
- Printed Coin
- Boys Two-Face Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- One piece jacket w/ attached shirt and tie
- Mask covers 1/2 of face, elastic security band holds on head
- Printed two-sided foam coin
- Officially licensed
- Faux pockets on front, Hook and Loop fastener closure on back
Villain or not, we all know that Harvey had his own demons that he struggled with. From being envious of Batman to falling in with the wrong crowd, Harvey could never quite make things work in his favor, no matter how hard he tried to do the right thing. In the end, his emotions got the better of him and he felt the only way he could truly make his mark was to fight against Batman instead of with him.
This Boys Two-Face Costume is for the boy who spends his time concocting villainous schemes and kids who have a strange penchant for flipping coins. This costume is officially licensed from the Batman series and is made of 100% polyester for a comfortable, breathable fit. The shirt is a one-piece garment with the tie, jacket, and faux pockets – it attaches with a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back. Also included are the matching pants. The costume also comes with the classic ½ face mask and, to complete the look, a printed, foam, two-sided coin. No true Batman group costume would be complete without this two-faced villain!
|Medium||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It's okay.By Current Customer | September 28, 2016The costume itself is fine but the mask is ridiculous. It has a weird strap that is supposed to go under the ear and over the top of the head which makes it almost impossible for it to stay in the correct spot. I will be using make up instead of the mask for sure!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs way too smallBy Sd89 | November 3, 2019I ordered based off of the measurements listed. We ordered a medium. My son typically wears an 8 in clothes so that seemed appropriate. Also, based off the measurements the next size up would have been way too big. When the costume arrived it was way too small. The neck and shoulder area of the costume is unreasonably small for an item claiming to be a medium or 8/10. This costume would more closely fit like a 4/5. When I contacted HalloweenCostumes.com they claim that the item was listed as non returnable, even though I was completely unaware of this somehow. So now I am stuck with an expensive costume that we could not use. The mask also seemed ridiculous. We didn’t get that far but I can’t imagine how it would stay on your head and does not appear as in the photo whatsoever. Will never order from this site again.Was this review helpful to you?