Adult Two-Face Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Shirt & Tie
- 100% polyester poplin & interlock knit fabrics
- Jacket-shirt combo fastens at center back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Right-hand side of jacket is solid white, left is black w/ white pinstripes
- White satin necktie sewn to front neckline
- Right leg of elastic-waist pants is white, left is pinstriped
- Molded vinyl mask covers left half of face; secured w/ elastic band
- Bonded felt coin is printed w/ a face on each side
When you have two personalities living inside your head, you're sort of obligated to dress in a two tone suit. It's kind of like when you go to Polynesi;, you just have to wear a Hawaiian style shirt and drink Mai Tais and you just have to watch the sunset at the beach. Old Two-Face here has always taken this fashion rule to heart, so he's kind of the poster child for dueling personality fashion sense. So, if you're going to go as Two-Face this Halloween, you can't do much better than this costume, because it meets all the style expectations wonderfully.
With a costume top, pants, mask, and of course, the signature two sided coin, this ensemble comes with everything you need to get started in a Gotham City crime syndicate. The top is styled to look like a half white, half black pinstriped suit over an attached black shirt and tie. The pants have the same theme. Complete the character effect with the molded mask that covers the left side of the face, it fits with an elastic band, and the style can be enhanced with makeup and a wig like we have it pictured (makeup and wig sold separately). Grab the coin accessory and the only thing you'll have to do is come up with some things to flip a coin over!
|Large||pants waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||jacket length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||pants waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size X-LargeDid not conform to the sizing chart measurements. Costume was huge and not enough time to ensure it will get back in time for Halloween so kept it instead of returning and am having to alter it. The tie also was not sewn on properly. Costume must be hand washed, no dryer and no ironing and the material wrinkles badly. For most this might not be a problem considering they will probably wear one time but my son is mentally handicapped and will wear it over and over again, not just on Halloween. And the mask absolutely does not work, does not align on the face at all properly. Will not be able to use it at all. Will have to apply makeup.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?