Sexy Grand Heritage Catwoman Adult Women's Costume
- Mask w/ Goggles
- Boot Tops
- Grand Heritage Catwoman Costume
- 90% polyester/ 10% spandex jumpsuit
- Matte black jumpsuit w/ front zipper, printed black accents strips on front bodice
- Elbow length gloves are shiny black material
- Thigh high boot covers are shiny black material, elastic band fits under shoe
- Utility belt attaches around waist w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- NOTE: This costume runs small, please check size chart for more details
"What's the matter, Cat got your tongue?"Gotham City has a problem, a problem with high priced jewelry and items being stolen. What could be the cause of this? It would be the city's great cat burglar Selina Kyle. She has been stalking the rich and taking from them what she wants for years. But who will put a stop to her?This Halloween you can look just like Catwoman did in the Dark Knight Rises with this Grand Heritage costume.
|Small||Chest||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 39"||89cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|Large||Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- I love it!By abgaal | October 18, 2015Excellent costume and of very good quality . It is a well made of Catwoman in the Batman movie Dark Knight rises copy. The fabric is loose-fitting making it a very sexy costume , gloves and boots covers are a very good quality. The mask is very good attitude, but I think the headband could be better . I use for photo shoots , but I think it's the best costume for Halloween night . It's excellent!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Party BoxBy Current Customer | August 17, 2016I love itWas this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the moneyBy Jenn | November 1, 2015The bodysuit itself fit great and was awesome. The mask and gloves made the costume not work for me. As everyone has said, the sleeves and the gloves don't line up so your arm shows. This for me, wrecked the whole look. The mask did not contour to my face. I had to cut the straps and see them lower. After having to modify an expensive costume, I was highly disappointed all night at a Halloween party.Was this review helpful to you?