Dark Knight Adult Bane Costume
- Jacket 95% polyester, 5% spandex; vest 65% polyester, 35% cotton; pants 100% polyester
- Fully lined jacket w/ detachable collar
- Jacket has brass-colored button closure w/ functioning front pockets
- Pull-on vest has decorative brass-colored clasps and padded details
- Pants have elastic waistband, functioning cargo pockets, and quilted knee pads
- Painted latex mask pulls over the head
- Officially licensed
Born of the Darkness...
Everyone knows that trying to fight against Batman is pretty much the worst idea. The dude has more money than Bruce Wayne—since we figure he's got to be getting donations from some of his fans—as well as a ton of technology that keeps him well-equipped for any situation. But, if you're forced to fight him when the lights go out as well? Yeah... you're pretty much certain to lose that fight in a snap.
But, here's the thing. Batman, despite his name, isn't really that good in the dark, especially if he doesn't get any of his fancy technology to help him out. That whole echolocation thing isn't actually a thing that Batman can do. Neither is night vision. That's why when he's confronted with someone that really knows the darkness, was born by it, molded by it... well, things aren't going to go so well for the Bat! That's right. It's time to clap your hands for a new character of darkness, fear, strength, and a surprising level of cunning. It's time for Bane!
Step into the role of one of the Gotham villains that took the world by storm with this officially licensed Bane costume inspired by The Dark Knight Rises. This ensemble includes an undershirt, coat, and half mask. The shirt is printed to look like Bane's combat vest. The coat features a high collar, faux fur lining, large pockets, and buttons to create Bane's iconic style. The mask fits over your nose and mouth; no mysterious venom gas included, so we can neither offer you the super strength or the eternal pain. (We'll call that a wash.)
... Still Prefers a Half Mask
It really shows you that this hulk is still quite the genius in that his mask only covers half his face. Most of your typical 'forged in darkness' kind of villains would go for the completely blinding mask for the intimidation factor... but Bane really doesn't need to work that hard, does he!?
|Medium||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2020Size LargeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 14, 2020Size LargeCheaply madeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jose Hernandez | October 6, 2020Height 5’1 | Weight 165 | Size MediumI am very happy with this purchase. Delivery was on time and the costume looked great. The only down fall would be the mask just because my head might be to small for it. But I am a satisfied customer and will definitely purchase from this company again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We hope that it'll feel like you were born your Bane costume and mold your Halloween into something amazing. Thanks for the feedback, too! We find a bit of t-shirt fabric can help to make a large mask fit perfectly!
- Almost what I expectedBy Anonymous | July 21, 2020Size MediumEverything about this costume is great, except for the mask. Mine was received with a sizable rip going up the back of it, about 4-5 inches in length; made the mask almost unwearable. Upon closer inspection I saw that the mask is half-assed painted as well, which was a little disappointing given the price tag. To their credit, customer service did refund a portion of the cost, as the rest of the costume was of surprisingly good quality. Would recommend looking for a mask elsewhere...Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Almost what I expected Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Almost what I expected No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review on this Bane costume! We're glad that our customer service worked with you to make it right. We hope that you have fun after finding a mask that suits you better!