Deluxe Dark Knight Catwoman Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Eye Mask
- Deluxe Dark Knight Catwoman Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit features, center-front zipper, 3/4 Sleeves, and has a shiny wet-look finish on collar and legs
- Foam & molded vinyl belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Black elbow length gloves
- Plastic Catwoman ears headband
- Molded vinyl eye mask has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
Selina Kyle hasn't had an easy life but that hasn't stopped her from making sure she gets what she wants. Because when this pro thief finds something that catches her eye she will just take it without ever getting noticed. This has made her one of the most feared people among Gotham City's rich and famous. Now you can look just like the greatest cat burglar Batman has ever seen in this offical Catwoman costume.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Poor QualityBy Current Customer | September 27, 2016Not exactly as pictured. Poor quality fabric, the gloves aren't long enough to connect to the short sleeved unitard, and the material isn't very thick.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great, not highest qualityBy DAO | September 27, 2013We just received this costume for my 5 year old daughter (bought the medium, is just a tiny bit big). She was so excited and played in it for several hours once she tried it on. It looks fantastic! But when she went to take it off she broke off one of the stirrups sewn on the bottom of the pants part. She didn't even tug on it that hard either. Of course, this isn't that big of a deal because 1) I can sew it back on, and 2) it wasn't a vital part of the costume.
I just wanted to warn anyone wanting to buy it that it seems that this costume isn't put together to withstand a lot of play - and isn't that what kids are supposed to do in their costumes?Was this review helpful to you?