Child Catwoman Costume
- Jumpsuit with attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Black jumpsuit with a gray printed pattern and zipper
- Hook and Loop fastener opening in the back
- Polyfoam collar and boot covers
- Plastic belt with polyfoam back Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Rubber eye mask with elastic band
- Plastic head band with Catwoman goggles on top
To say that Gotham City has some issues is a pretty big understatement. Between mobsters running around and doing whatever they want, and the sinister League of Shadows trying to blow the whole city up, it's no wonder a few folks are dressing up in costumes and fighting back! Your little superhero fan can save Gotham from evil when she puts on this Catwoman Costume, and look just like her favorite cat burglar and (occasional) crime fighter from The Dark Knight Rises.
Selina Kyle, known to some by her catchy nickname Catwoman, is a bit of a loose cannon, but she's definitely someone you want on your side when things get tough. She can hold her own in a fight, and uses her awesome acrobatic skills to even the odds when she's outnumbered. She's also really crafty and sly, so it's no wonder she and Batman get along so well. Catwoman can use her stealthiness to quietly break into secure areas, and then if she needs some backup or a getaway driver, she can count on the Dark Knight to watch her back while they make a hasty escape!
Supervillains and their henchmen won't stand a chance when your kid is all suited up in this official costume! The one piece jumpsuit is printed to look just like Selina Kyle's outfit from the movie, and the included eye mask and headband put the “cat” in Catwoman. Maybe your little one will team up with a friend in a Batman costume when they go trick-or-treating, and they can fight for justice and candy as a crime fighting duo!
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Large||Age||8-10 years||8-10 years|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and hugeBy Current Customer | October 10, 2016The headband snapped as soon as my daughter tried it on. And it's huge- not true to written size.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy MomofThree | October 23, 2014My daughter was so excited to get her costume for Halloween and though the bodysuit is comfortable and she likes the mask (which is saying something) the headpiece is cheap plastic and broke the minute we put it on her head. I tried to Superglue it but due to the small areas of plastic that hold it together I can't even glue it so now I'll have to go out and spend more money on a different headpiece for her. What a disappointment!Was this review helpful to you?
- WowBy Kristi Fluetsch | October 23, 2013Order the costume at least one size larger. I ordered for Medium for a small child (usually wears a 6x). Does not fit. The body is too small, but the belt is way too big. Too close too halloween to return. Plus, the costume just seems cheepy. Would not order again.Was this review helpful to you?