Santa's Elf Costume for Adults
- Pair of Socks
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 50% polyester, 50% nylon velvet; 100% polyester poplin; 62% polyester, 38% acrylic faux fur
- Velvet jacket has separating front zipper
- Adult Santa's Elf Costume
- Jacket edged w/ candy cane piping, rickrack trim
- Faux fur edging on collar & sleeve cuffs
- Poplin knee pants have elastic waistband & cuffs
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle
- Striped knee-high socks
- Velvet hat has faux fur edge band, bell at tip
- Faux leather shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels, elastic under foot
Do you really think Santa checks all the lists twice?
When you are Santa's favorite elf, there are a lot of perks. Like the condo at the North Pole. Like getting to ride shotgun in the sleigh with Santa on Christmas Eve. Like getting to split the cookies and milk with him between trips. And like not having to be the one who has to go down the chimney. But there are a lot of responsibilities that go along with the job, too. You’re working all year long, keeping the reindeer in shape, packing the sleigh efficiently, inspecting package wrapping and managing hordes of other little elves throughout the seasons. Not to mention all that naughty and nice and checking lists twice stuff.
Think you’re up to the job? Then you’ve gotta get suited up for the job, too, and our Adult Santa’s Elf Costume is as North Pole official as they come! There’s no better time to test out a new gig and new duds than Halloween. Hey – party hopping is great practice for hopping rooftop to rooftop delivering presents at Christmas!
The bright green elf jacket zips up the front amid festive red and white trim. Very senior elf level, if you ask us. Winter white faux fur trims the collar and cuffs of the jacket to make it seasonally appropriate. The red pants pull on with elastic (in case you get into too much Halloween candy) puff out at the bottom in perfect elf style. And with the matching green and white faux fur hat and pointy toed shoe covers with bells, you’re guaranteed to get the job.
|Medium||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 46"||81cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 52"||91cm - 132cm|
- Good quality and very festive!By Crystalyn | December 7, 2021Size X-LargeWe rented this for my husband to walk in a parade and he got so many compliments! His waist is 42" and the vest and red pants were plenty big! He wears a 10.5 shoe and the shoe covers had a little room to spare. The two issues he had were that the belt they sent is only a small and goes 36" at the biggest hole so we found some pretty Christmas ribbon and it looked fine. The 2nd issue is that he is 6'1" and there was a gap between the socks and bottom of the pants but I found a pair of men's white waffle thermal leggings and they were perfect to fill the gap and keep him warmer. The hat he said was snug but it worked. He wore white glove liners that he already owned. Overall glad we had it and we won a ribbon for Most Festive!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good quality and very festive! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good quality and very festive! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Edward R. Cox | November 1, 2020Costumes arrived well ahead of time scheduled which was greatly appreciated. Everything is great, thank you!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?