Holiday Elf Costume for Women
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Shirtwaist-style dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Short puffy sleeves, pointed flat collar, red hem band decorated w/ gold braid
- Decorative buttons painted to look like peppermint candies
- Faux leather belt has antique brass-tone plastic buckle
- Hat has curved peak, zigzag cuff decorated w/ jingle bells
- Tights, boots and petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
- As seen in the hit film, A Cinderella Story Christmas Wish
Wanted: Enthusiastic Elves
Attention! The North Pole is hiring brand new elves to help out at Santa's workshop this holiday season and they're only taking the best of the best. It's a competitive job so you're going to want to be prepared for your interview with the man in red, Santa Claus. Plan on having to answer your Christmas tree trimming preferences and you must know all of the flying reindeer in order. Freshen up on all your holiday songs and you must know the naughty list off the top of your head. No one said that being an elf is easy but it's definitely one of the best, most respected, most fun jobs out there! Also, you'll want to dress for the job you're interviewing for. Show up in this holiday elf costume and you'll definitely impress Santa!
Design & Details
This holiday elf costume for women is like the one seen in A Cinderella Story Christmas Wish comes with everything you need in order to be the best elf, well except holiday cheer. You'll have to supply that! This short-sleeved green dress has a faux leather belt with a gold plastic buckle. With a red collar, red hem edging, and peppermint buttons you'll look as sweet as a sugar plum! The signature red and green elf hat is decorated with gold bells that will make you jingle all the way. Accessorize with the red and white striped tights and some black booties. Let us know if Santa offers you one of the prestigious elf positions at the North Pole, and of course, make an extra special present just for us!
The Holiday Spirit
This cute holiday look is great for anyone looking to add some of the holiday spirit to the household. Wear it on Christmas Eve, to surprise the family or you can use it to wow everyone at the holiday party at the office!
|X-Small||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|Small||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AwesomeBy UNC4Life | December 1, 2018Love, love, love!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the Elf CostumeBy TINA RAY | May 26, 2020True to Size perfect for Christmas Parties and Events.
I love to dress up for our events at the Ice Rink.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Dressing up as a Christmas Elf at the ice rink sounds like so much fun! If you have any photos, we love to see our costumes out and about in the world!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018thanksWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018True to size
Fit greatWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute and classicBy Current Customer | November 14, 2017I used these women's holiday elf costumes for a theater production that takes place in the 1950s. The costumes were the perfect style for the look I was going for!Was this review helpful to you?