Girls Holiday Elf Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Shirtwaist-style dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Short puffy sleeves, pointed flat collar, red hem band decorated w/ gold braid
- Decorative buttons painted to look like peppermint candies
- Faux leather belt has antique brass-tone plastic buckle
- Hat has curved peak, zigzag cuff decorated w/ jingle bells
- Tights and petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!!
What, oh what, is she baking in the kitchen? Holiday treats? Hooray! If your girl has been working on her seasonal baking skills, you're probably one proud parent. But if you think there's potential with her skilled hands, there's only one place on the planet where she can take her treat making to the next level. Mrs. Claus's kitchen!
Of course Mrs. Claus would be happy to lend a culinary hand to help train the next generation of treat makers, but if you're ready to send your little one off for a semester at the North Pole, there's one thing you're going to have to do first to get her ready. You're going to have to get her the right look! This girl's Holiday Elf costume is made and designed by us, and will totally have her looking like a regular North Pole resident. With signature styling, she'll be ready to start working the magical oven in Santa's workshop in no time!
A polyester brushed flannel dress looks holiday dashing in green, and it's accented with red trim on the hem and collar. Sweet touches like peppermint painted buttons, gold trim, and a faux leather belt will make her look like she was born to bake right alongside the rest of Santa's elves. Complete the look with the included hat and accessorize with cute striped tights and flats (sold separately) to finish the look. The only thing we ask is that when she finally makes it to the North Pole, can she work on sending a package of treats to us back here at HalloweenCostumes.com? We'd appreciate the thought if at all possible!
|X-Small||Dress Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Large||Dress Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||31 3/4"||81cm|
|2X-Large||Dress Length||33 1/4"||84cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Run smal, cheap materialBy CHRISTINA | December 23, 2021These ran very small...even after using size chart measurements. Even if they did fit I do not think they would have held up to any movement without shredding. Returned, still waiting for refund.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy CLF | November 29, 2021Runs very small and material very thin/cheap. Will be returning.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rico De Shong | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Nicole | November 26, 2018Super cute and true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Holiday performanceBy Current Customer | November 24, 2016Costume looked great- good quality, price and arrived on time... even in Halloween season.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good!By Anonymous | November 19, 2016Great costume, thanks!Was this review helpful to you?