Toddler Holiday Elf Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Shirtwaist-style dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Short puffy sleeves, pointed flat collar, red hem band decorated with gold braid
- Decorative buttons painted to look like peppermint candies
- Faux leather belt has antique brass-tone plastic buckle
- Hat has curved peak, zigzag cuff decorated with jingle bells
- Santa's magic sold separately!
- Tights and petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
- 18MO and 2T gold trim may vary slightly from image shown
We have an important message from Santa Claus that we need to relay to you. With the worldwide population boom, there's just not going to be enough elves to get the toys done on time this year. Would you happen to know someone who might be willing to lend a hand? Santa would really appreciate it, and we think he'll make it worth your while if you find him a new recruit!
If you're ready to sign your little one up for duty, then we have the look for you. This Holiday Elf costume for toddlers! This costume is designed and made by us, so that when you outfit your little one with this adorable style, she'll be ready to get to work in Santa's workshop! This polyester dress has sweet touches like peppermint painted buttons and puffy sleeves. The hat tops off the ensemble, and peppermint striped tights (sold separately) amp up the cute factor with sugary style. With all of the costume details that will make her look like an authentic Elf, she'll be ready to work hard and have fun doing it!
And don't worry that your girl doesn't quite have the refined motor skills necessary to assemble toys and games, with a little bit of Santa's magic, we're sure your tot will be churning out Christmas spirit along with all of the other elves in no time. Outfit your child with this costume to complete your family's group theme, and even if you don't drop them off at the North Pole over the holidays, they'll still have a fantastic Christmastime look that works for any costume event. The can practice with the wooden mallet all summer and be ready for the next holiday season!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Zara the ElfBy Imara King | December 8, 2018I ordered a 2T for my 18month old and it fit her perfectly. Great holiday costume. She looks too adorable in it! I highly recommend...great product for the price! Came in a timely manner as well! Items look exactly like the picture ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Neckline isn't wide enough for a newbornBy Current Customer | August 30, 2016The costume looks great, but there is a problem with the design. The opening at the neck isn't made for a newborn to get their head through, much less a 2 year old. My daughter is very petite- 18 month clothes are often baggy on her and gap at the waist. The fabric doesn't have give like a t-shirt and all the buttons are stitched up. We were using the costume for Christmas pictures and didn't discover the problem until moments before trying to take the photos. We had to cut the neck down the seam in the back- and not a little- we cut at least 5", maybe a little more, and it was barely enough for her to get her head through. I'm sure you could unstitch two buttons and put in some snaps or velcro, but we didn't have time (and didn't want it falling open in the front for these photos). We bought the boy elf costume for her twin brother and it didn't have the same problem. If you buy this, just make sure you get it with enough time before you need to use it so you can fix the opening by sewing in some snaps.Was this review helpful to you?