Buddy the Elf Adult Costume
- Buddy the Elf Costume
- 55% polyester/ 45% nylon tunic jacketfastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Tunic has fur cuffs & collar, printed leaves & vines on front
- 100% polyester tights have enclosed feet w/ an elastic waistband
- Black faux leather belt has large gold-tone metal buckle
- Foam hat has sewn-on feather
- Officially licensed
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup." If it has sugar in it, Buddy the Elf is ready to eat it. Whether it’s a bottle of soda or a pile of spaghetti with candy and syrup, he’s not afraid of a sugar crash!
If you were to look into Santa's workshop you would see something that just doesn't fit. You would see a lot of little elves hard at work and one giant elf also helping out. That larger than everyone elf is named Buddy and he is kind hearted and loves Christmas more than anything. Now you can look just like the syrup chugging elf in this fun holiday costume.
This officially licensed Elf costume come with everything you need to make a grand entrance at your holiday party this season. The nylon and polyester green tunic jacket fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the neck for easy on and off. The tunic is adorned with fur cuffs and a fur collar as well as printed leaves and vines on the front to match the costume from the hilarious movie. The 100% polyester gold tights have enclosed feet and an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit. Top it all off with the black faux leather belt that has a large gold-tone metal buckle and the essential foam elf hat with a sewn-on feather. Be sure to pick up a curly wig to complete your look for this holiday season!
|Small||Jacket Length (at back tails)||41"||104cm|
|Small||Tights Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Small||Tights Length (waist to toe)||51" - 55"||130cm - 140cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (at back tails)||42"||107cm|
|Medium||Tights Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Tights Length (waist to toe)||51" - 55"||130cm - 140cm|
|Standard||Jacket Length (at back tails)||43"||109cm|
|Standard||Tights Waist||26" - 42"||66cm - 107cm|
|Standard||Tights Length (waist to toe)||51" - 55"||130cm - 140cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (at back tails)||45"||114cm|
|X-Large||Tights Waist||32" - 50"||81cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Tights Length (waist to toe)||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
- Not as described - CheapBy Current Customer | October 18, 2019Costume 'jacket' is a tunic style one piece with a very small neck hole. Belt is as pictured. 'leggings' are not leggings at all they are a crappy material that isn't stretchy and sags. Hat doesn't even fit on a regular person myself or or my husbands (who we bought it for) head. Terribly disappointed, since we are close to Halloween and trying to find a costume that we can get in time and hopefully return this one...wont buy from here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits terriblyBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018The pants are way too long for a medium and the neck is way to small. I would not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Fun CostumeBy Joy | November 9, 2018Fun costume! It worked well for my 5'8, 130 lb son. He wore with the wig, which wasn't that great. It did complete the costume and he was a hit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent costume!By Current Customer | November 15, 2017Well made - looked great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent for the priceBy Heather L. | October 28, 2015The only reason why I don't love this costume is because the jacket isn't "shiny" like it is in the product photo. It's matte fleecy-felt type material and the detail on the jacket is almost painted on. I didn't expect something amazing for a costume at this price, but I feel like it at least should have matched picture as far as materials are concerned. Otherwise, I'm a 5'4" woman who is wearing this costume and the medium size fit me perfectly. Just in case any other ladies want to get their Buddy the Elf on. :-)Was this review helpful to you?