Toddler Happy Christmas Elf Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Sleeves
- Pair of Socks
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester brushed flannel and stretch knit
- Brushed flannel shirt has hook and loop closure at back, striped stretch knit lower sleeves
- Jester-style collar, decorative buttons painted like peppermint candy
- Pants have elastic waistband & cuffs
- Faux leather belt has plastic slide buckle
- Red and white stretch knit stockings have elastic band at top
- Cone-shaped hat has red border, pompom at tip
- Booties have faux leather soles, elastic ankles, pompom at toe tip
- Exclusively, made by us!
You know those moments when you bring your kiddo into the mall to visit Santa and they just light up? It takes everything just to keep them from rushing up and busting through those gold-tinted or candy-cane gates and plowing through the cotton snow just to get right up there. They sometimes dodge through the line, skipping over other kids and parents who are waiting for their turn to greet Old Saint Nick… and then your kiddo is spending more time chatting up the elves than Santa?
Well, we’ve seen it a few times. It seems that, once in a while, a tyke is born with a pretty intensely elfish soul. They like to dress up in goofy colors. They might enjoy drawing on everything. Probably a bit inventive as well, building up all sorts of weird things out of randomly acquired materials throughout the house… even if they occasionally need to dismantle things to get to it.
Well, we’ve got some news for you. That Elfish soul might be particularly active and that is going to present you with an interesting challenge, especially around the holiday seasons. We do have a somewhat risky tactic you can try to keep that Elf to tone it down a bit. That is with this Toddler Happy Christmas Elf costume. The bright green flannel shirt and pant combo sips up he back and comes with a jester styled collar of bright red. The faux leather belt has a flashy slide buckle and the candy-cane socks and sleeves are a perfect match to the curly toed boot covers. Your tyke will be full blown Christmas Elf in no time and, who knows, might even bring in a Christmas bonus from the big guy!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||15"||38cm|
|18 Months||Waist||16" - 22"||41cm - 56cm|
|18 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|18 Months||Pants Outseam||13"||33cm|
|18 Months||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||6"||15cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|2T||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|2T||Waist||17" - 24"||43cm - 61cm|
|2T||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||7"||18cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|4T||Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|4T||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||8"||20cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Rudy | November 24, 2022good quality productBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Size 2TWorth the price for a full costume! Very cute on!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?