Holiday Elf Kids Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Sleeves
- Pair of Socks
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester brushed flannel and stretch knit
- Brushed flannel shirt has hook and loop closure at back, striped stretch knit lower sleeves
- Jester-style collar, decorative buttons painted like peppermint candy
- Pants have elastic waistband & cuffs
- Faux leather belt has plastic slide buckle
- Red and white stretch knit stockings have elastic band at top
- Cone-shaped hat has red border, pompom at tip
- Booties have faux leather soles, elastic ankles, pompom at toe tip
- Exclusively, made by us!
The Inside Scoop
Does your little one love telling Santa what they want for Christmas, but not sending letters to the North Pole or waiting in line for hours at the mall to visit Santa's Village? Dress them up in our exclusive Holiday Elf Costume, and your kid can tell jolly old St. Nick their Christmas wishes in person!
Product Details & Design
If your child is wearing this jolly costume they could pass as a real toy making elf long enough to get their wishlist to the big guy! We've designed this festive multi-piece costume to give the perfect look of a happy holiday helper, and all your little one needs to add is a cheerful smile. The top is comfortable for the busy holiday season with a back zipper and stretchy sleeves. The bottoms are loose, comfortable, and cropped at the knee. The whole ensemble is perfectly seasonal with red striped socks, curved booties, and an adorable stocking cap. An adorable look like this sure beats waiting in line to chat with a mall Santa!
North Pole elves always seem to be frantically at work, making toys for good boys and girls all around the world, so it's safe to assume it's a stressful line of work. (It's also probably not helped by everyone going through sugar crashes from all the cookies and hot cocoa they're gulping down in the break room) But one of the coolest perks that come with the job is the workplace relationship with Santa, himself, and that could be a huge benefit for a good kid with an elaborate wishlist! Although, they'll have to work hard making all of those toys, and live in the cold North Pole all year round with the other elves. Hmm, maybe your kid can get away with simply dressing up and helping you with the Christmas cookies. Santa knows where to send the goods!
|X-Small (4)||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small (4)||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|X-Small (4)||Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|X-Small (4)||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|X-Small (4)||Pants Length||15"||38cm|
|X-Small (4)||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||8"||20cm|
|X-Small (4)||Child Size||3-4||3-4|
|Small (6)||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small (6)||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small (6)||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small (6)||Pants Length||20"||51cm|
|Small (6)||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Small (6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Inseam||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||21"||53cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve Length||20"||51cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||23"||58cm|
|Large (12-14)||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||12"||30cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||21"||53cm|
|X-Large (16)||Shirt Length||27"||69cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|X-Large (16)||Pants Length||27"||69cm|
|X-Large (16)||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||12"||30cm|
|X-Large (16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
|2XL||Waist||27" - 39"||69cm - 99cm|
|2XL||Foot Cover Length (heel to toe)||12"||30cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Amazing elfBy Chelle | December 5, 2021Bought these elf costumes in many sizes for my grandsons. There are awesome !Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect fit for a average 4t- bought the S customeBy sari | December 13, 2015Bought this costume for my 4t toddler, he is average height. Size of costume S. I'm happy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Special ChristmasBy Lisa | December 27, 2018Because I can sew, the little Pom-poms that were loosely attached in the shoe covers are easily put back on. The hat was tight for the size of the suit. But the same thing occurred with the Santa suit we bought a few years ago. My son is 7, and we purchased a Large so he could wear it next year. Everything fit great other than the hat...which he was able to put on but it’s super snug. I’ll just open the seam and add an elastic. Other than that all was quite magical Christmas morning.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Arrived in record time, as promised. Cute costumes and fitted wellWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kris | December 2, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?