Festive Elf Costume Adult
- Adult Festive Elf Costume
- 100% polyester exclusive of decoration
- Tunic pulls on over head
- Leggings have elastic waistband
- Belt has faux-gold decorative buckle with adjustable hook & loop fastener at the back
- Versatile clip has two faux holly leaves with red berries attached
Jingle All The Way
When it comes to parties, you don't do any festivities halfway. When you showed up for family Easter a couple years back you not only had a pair of bunny ears on your own head, you had ears for everyone at your family gathering, even the dog. Not that Fido really appreciated your thoughtful nature. Then there was the time when you filled your mom's car with helium balloons on Mother's Day. While she was annoyed that she had to coral fifty balloons in her garage first thing in the morning, you got a lot of joy from your slightly mischevious gesture and she got a mother's day memory that makes a great story. So of course, when it comes to Christmas celebrations, there's no way you're going to back down. People expect a lot from you when it comes to your cheer levels, so you can bet that when you show up to a celebration, you'll be there with bells on!
This ensemble would be right at home in the North Pole. The dress is made of a soft green fabric with red bric-a-brac down the front, small ruffles at the shoulders, and a ragged hemline as is the fashion at Santa's workshop. You're sure to love the included candy-striped leggings and the cute holly clip that can be used anywhere on your sweet and sassy look.
You got the Spirit
With a holiday spirit like yours, you might not even be required to bring anything for the Chirstmas smorgasbord. After all, you're filling everyone with good cheer and we think that's tastier than a sweet potato mash any day. But before you go making any final decisions on our behalf we'd double check with aunt Mildred, we don't want to get on her naughty list. Whether you bring a dish to pass or not, you're sure to retain your "most festive" title with this elf costume. Hey, maybe Santa will catch wind and hire you as his PR elf. There's no way you're going to be on toy making duty in those heels!
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||25" - 33"||64cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- RealisticBy Rachel | January 1, 2023I wore this to a "Christmas in the Square" event and had kids asking to touch me to make sure I was real. Thank you so much.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Festive elfBy Schelia | December 26, 2018Love the costume but bottom started ripping by hemline before the night was overWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Height 5’8 | Weight 150 | Size LargeOutfit fit perfectly- leggings did not. They fit like they should be a extra plus size.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- FESTIVE ELF COSTUMEBy SANDY | November 29, 2018PERFECT EXCEPT THE LEGGINGS ARE WAAAAAAAY TO BIG. I KNEW I HAD TO ORDER AN EXTRA LARGE TOP BUT I DIDN'T SEE A WAY TO CHANGE THE PANT SIZE. ANYWAY, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.Was this review helpful to you?