Karate Kid Costumes
- Karate Kid Cobra Kai CostumeMade By UsExclusive$58.99
- Karate Kid Authentic Skeleton SuitMade By UsExclusive$78.99
- Karate Kid Daniel San CostumeMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- VideoAuthentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai CostumeMade By UsExclusive$88.99
- VideoKarate Kid Skeleton SuitMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- Authentic Karate Kid Daniel San CostumeMade By UsExclusive$78.99
- Child Cobra Kai CostumeMade By UsExclusive$48.99
- Child Daniel San CostumeMade By UsExclusive$38.99
- Plus Size Cobra Kai CostumeMade By UsExclusive$68.99
- Toddler Daniel San CostumeMade By UsExclusive$34.99
- Toddler Cobra Kai CostumeMade By UsExclusive$44.99
- Karate Kid Johnny WigMade By UsExclusive$9.99
- Karate Kid Cobra Kai HeadbandMade By UsExclusive$6.99
- Skeleton Makeup Character Kit$14.99
- Karate Kid Daniel San WigMade By UsExclusive$9.99
- Karate Kid Miyagi HeadbandMade By UsExclusive$6.99
- Skeleton Costume$14.99
- Child Karate Kid CostumeSale - 31%$19.99$28.99
- Out of StockShower Curtain Costume$38.99
For most people over age 12, there's the real Karate Kid and then there's the movie that Will Smith's son pretended to be the Karate Kid. That's because the Karate Kid, after it's debut in the 1980s, managed to achieve a place in pop culture that elevated it past being just another martial arts movie, it became a new way of thinking and talking. “Wax on, wax off” and “Daniel-san” became part of our everyday lives. After years of that kind of hero-worship a reboot was going to be a risky move no matter what, even after getting the legendary Jackie Chan to play a staring role and show off his amazing kung fu moves.
As things stand, both movies have their place. After all, who knows how many of today's youth were inspired to watch the original movies thanks to the 2010 sparking an interest? And of course the originals need no defense having stood the test of time. Which ever movie was your favorite, we have a Karate Kid costume to make you feel apart of the action. Also, just in case you're one of the people who thought the real hero was the kid from the Cobra Kai dojo who unfairly lost the final match of the movie, we have costumes so that you can play the role of your hero Johnny Lawrence. “Sweep the leg.”
How to be the Karate Kid or a Cobra Kai
Ideas, Tips and Tricks
You're the best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down! Okay, so maybe you're not there yet, but with a little bit of practice and one of our HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive Karate Kid costumes, you can become an All-Valley Karate champion, just like Daniel Larusso. Unless, perhaps, you prefer to show no mercy and would like to be a member of Cobra Kai? Either way, our costumes are your ticket to reliving some prime 80s nostalgia. Check out these poses and quotes to get the most out of your Karate Kid experience.
How to pose for pictures in your Karate Kid Costume
Karate Kid Poses
With one of these costumes you're sure to be asked to pose in a lot of pictures, so make sure your stance is good enough that even Mr. Miyagi couldn’t find fault. Johnny's brash, so whether you're fighting over Ali or are preparing to perform an illegal maneuver, you're going to want to point at your opponent and look tough. (Even though it's totally a false bravado). Daniel has learned all of his moves from Mr. Miyagi, so his movements are fluid and ready for action. (Hours and hours of painting will do that to ya!) Show off a relaxed yet focused determination, but just don't forget your crane pose. Nothing stops the show like a crane kick to the face!
How to Face Off Against Your Karate Kid Opponent
Karate Kid Costume Combination
Cobra Kai vs Migayi-do. Ying vs. Yang. Bad vs. Good. Johnny vs. Daniel San. The ultimate showdown in the All Valley Karate Championship!! Find yourself a best bud who knows his moves, and you'll be ready to portray the final tournament scene from Karate Kid. Chop. Leg sweep. Crane kick! Practice your fighting moves, but the best part is that these authentic costumes will do most of the work for you. These licensed karate gi have the insignia and logo patches of both dojos, and the straight from the screen look that movie fanatics love. Our exclusive wigs and headbands will let you and your partner fill the shoes of the movie characters to a tee. So recreate Daniel's classic underdog win, or even change things up and give Cobra Kai the victory!