Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume
Item # KAR2231AD
At the Cobra Kai dojo, you can learn all sorts of valuable life lessons. First on the list of things to learn is how to "sweep the leg." After that, you graduate into the lesson "no mercy." Finally, once you've mastered that, you begin to learn the art of "put him in a bodybag." But, if you want to begin lessons in John Kreese's dojo, you've got to start by donning this Authentic Karate Kid Cobra Kai Costume. It looks like the one worn by Johnny Lawrence from the 1984 movie.
- Sturdy 100% polyester twill fabric
- Tunic top has self-fabric waist tie, Velcro patch for name badge on breast, embroidered Cobra Kai patch on back
- Pants have drawstring waist, 5 embroidered patches on right leg
- Belt measures 2" wide x 100" long
- Headband measures 2" wide x 42" long w/ embroidered Cobra Kai patch at center
- Interchangeable name badges read "Tommy," "Bobby," "Johnny," & "Dutch."
- 4 Name Badges
|Small||Pants Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available