Women's Dapper Flapper Costume
- 100% polyester sequins costume
- Zipper down center back
- Draping around the waist w/ patch in the middle
- Dramatic dropping v-neck
- Polyester headband w/ elastic band
Toasting the Town
Wouldn't it be wonderful to attend a Great Gatsby style party? You can probably picture it. Walking into one of those opulent homes of the super-rich industrial moguls that hosted these types of parties would be breathtaking. When we picture the turn of the century parties, we always picture streamers falling from the ceilings, metallic fringe, and giant snazzy bouquets of silk flowers. Horns would blare from the dancefloor. Fancy folks wearing furs, fringe, and feathers would compete with wild dance moves. Booze might have been banned in this golden era and jazz but the flapper folks always found a way to have some fun!
This lovely silver gown was fashioned by our in house designers. The gorgeous silver fabric drapes beautifully for a gorgeous, elegant ballroom style gown. The disco ball style fabric drapes around the waist that has a swirling art deco style patch in the middle. The dramatic dropping V-neck will make your entrance extra daring in a way that would make any flapper proud. Slipping into this look is easy with a zipper up the back. A spangly headband finishes off this elegant look. The high-quality design and fabric make this costume a look that you can wear again and again.
Are you ready to dance all night? This ensemble is sure to put you in a Gatsby state of mind. If you want to look like you've just stepped out of the silver screen, pair this dress with silky, elbow-length gloves, a cigarette holder, a long necklace of beads, and a giddy 20s style attitude. And with all the elegant 20s themed events these days, you'll find all sorts of reasons to wear this amazing ensemble. Who knew that one dress could make your whole life so much more glamorous?
|Small||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Fit NOT AT ALL as advertisedBy Dr K | January 10, 2021Height 5 ft 9 in | Weight 175 | Size LargeDress and fit was not at all as advertised. Low V on the dress appears to go to belly button on model, goes to above cleavage on me.
Not form fitting at all, even though I purchased it based on measurements. Hangs loosely off of body. Not flattering at allBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Fit NOT AT ALL as advertised Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Fit NOT AT ALL as advertised No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 24, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Melissa S | October 12, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?