Women's Clockwork Cult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Stretchy jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener down center back
- Pair of pants/underwear have elastic waistband
- Pair of white suspenders attach to the underwear
- Black hat is one size fits most
A Unique Outfit
Oy! Appy polly loggies (our apologies), droog (friend), we didn't see you there. We were running from dva bruiseboys (two police officers) and we're sorry for bumping into ya! We were just having a little droogie (friendly) dratsing (fighting), and they had to go and try to crack it (break it up). We weren't hurting anyone... much! It was only because that one baboochka (old woman) saw it and started creeching (screaming). It was just a harmless little eegra (game), but now we've got to run, skorry (quickly), or the rozz (police) will throw us in the stripey hole (prison).
If you could understand the above paragraph without our handy dandy translation, then you're probably the type of person who would enjoy this Women's Clockwork Cult Costume. While we wouldn't suggest wearing it anywhere other than a costume party, since it's not exactly normal streetwear, you'll definitely catch everyone's attention when you show up to the next party in this one-of-a-kind costume! Every costume party will inevitably have repeats of a few pop culture references, like the Joker or a black cat, but with this costume, we can almost guarantee you will be the only one there dressed like you are!
Stand out with this Women's Clockwork Cult Costume. The white, long-sleeved long johns are 100 percent polyster and include built-in tan underwear (or should we say neezhnies?). There are also white suspenders attached to the front. If you're feeling really extravagent, you can add a black bowler hat and a black cane to really complete the ensemble. Maybe even some face paint... Who knows?
Something You Don't See Every Day
This outfit is something you definitely don't see every day, so you'll definitely make an impression at your next costume party. If you can master the lingo, that's just a bonus.
- Great costumeBy Meaghan | October 12, 2021Height 5'10 | Weight 140lbs | Size MediumI had no clue what I wanted to be this year, and I hate choosing super basic costumes or things that 100 other people will be wearing. I've never used Halloween costumes.com before, but I'm glad I found it. They have such a big selection! I was happy to find this costume because I love A Clockwork Orange, and I know I'll be the only one with it. A little short for someone my height and the bodysuit is slightly see-through, but still pretty great overall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?