Women's 1920s Coco Flapper Costume
- Cigarette Holder
- 2 Brooches
- 100% polyester interlock knit & velvet fabric
- Pullover tank dress has black velvet waistband & neck edging
- Long black fringe from top of armholes
- Front has Artt-Deco-style print
- Skirt covered w/ long black fringe from waistband
- Headband fastens w/ hook and loop tape
- 10'' black feather fits into pocket on inside of headband
- Pin-on brooches are silver-tone metal set w/ faux pearls
- 13'' long black plastic cigarette holder
- 36" long string of faux pearls
Get ready for a night on the town with this Coco Flapper costume! They sure knew how to throw a party in the 20s! Maybe it was the clandestine nature of the speakeasies or the unique fashion and music, but no matter the reason, everyone was out to have a good time.
This Women's 1920s Coco Flapper Costume is a dress Daisy Buchanan would be proud to wear to any party in West Egg! It's inspired by designs of Coco Chanel, and includes two brooches. Pin one on the waistband of the dress and the other on the headband for a classic look! Don’t leave home before your next party without putting on this stylish costume.
The flapper costume comes with everything you need for a night at the speakeasy. The costume starts with a pink drop-waist pullover tank dress that has a black velvet waistband and neckline. Long fringe hangs from the arms and gives the appearance of sleeves. The bodice of the dress has a black geometric Art Deco print and the skirt is covered with long black fringe that hangs from the waistband. The costume also includes a matching headband that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener for a comfortable fit. Top it all off with the 13” long black plastic cigarette holder. Add a pair of flapper shoes and a feather boa to complete your classy costume! Maybe even find yourself a gangster to go out with you - things are always more fun in pairs!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Small||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
- Good quality, great fitBy Current Customer | November 5, 2016I was concerned about whether this would be worth the price, I was very happy when the dress arrived! I'm ready for the party ! Don't hesitate to order, you get your money's worth !Was this review helpful to you?
- Women's 1920 Coco Flapper.By Current Customer | October 29, 2016Exactly what i wanted. Measurements were spot on and looks just like the picture. Delivered very promptly all the way to New Zealand. I would highly recommend Halloween Costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good quality Very nice costumeBy Current Customer | January 3, 2016Very good quality Very nice costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Excellent costumeBy Nancy | November 1, 2014I bought this costume for a friend and she loved it. Finally a costume that isn't too short. Not all of us are young, skinny girls who like costumes with as little as possible. The large was accurately sized. Accessories were great. Good material. Flattering. Good value.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well worth the moneyBy mrs m | July 8, 2014Dress was of much better quality than I was expecting with excellent accessories -brooches/headband/feather and cigarette holder. Arrived in Australia only 5 days after ordering. Sizes are generous. I ordered 2 other dresses at the same time for other family members and was just as happy with those. Def 10/10 thank youWas this review helpful to you?
- Coco Flapper FringeBy Anonymous | January 27, 2014The overlook is cute but the fringe fell off when I took the dress out of the package and it continued to fall off the dress when I walked in it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks as good as the modelBy MICHELE S. | December 8, 2013I needed something for a New Years Speakeasy Party. Looked Great & Very Comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?