Toddler Puppy Costume
- Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester satin & faux fur, fiberfill stuffing
- Satin-lined sleeveless fur tunic has elastic in bottom edge, Hook and Loop fastener tab fasteners at back
- Fiberfill stuffing between shell and lining gives plump appearance
- Hood has soft-sculpted ears & muzzle, plastic eyes on top
- Hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin, has sewn-on stuffed bone at front of collar
- Shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
Oh, how sweet and adorable a puppy is; fluffy, floppy, wide-eyed, nibbly, slightly off balance, excitable, and with that intoxicating puppy breath! Oh how you long to have a little pooch to nip at your toes and bound across your lawn. But...your landlord says no pets. Sigh.
Of course, your toddler is just as cute...not to mention (slightly) better behaved. So why not feed one bird with two seeds, as they say, and dress your little one in this Toddler Puppy Costume this Halloween? We guarantee that your kiddo will absolutely adore getting to dress up like the family pup. After all, crawling, yipping, romping, and playing in the mud are all very puppy-like things to do, and they just happen to be your little one’s favorite activities, too! Also, puppies get rewarded with treats, and what toddler doesn’t love that?
The best part is, your landlord will be none the wiser that you have become the proud owner of a sweet little brown, furry pooch all your own--it’s a perfect solution! Of course, it doesn’t hurt that your little one will rake in tons of Halloween candy when dressed in this cozy plush tunic with its matching puppy hood and shoe covers. It doesn’t matter how much that doggy in the window is, because you have just about all the cuteness you can handle right here!
|Medium (18-24 Mos)||Chest||34"||86cm|
|Medium (18-24 Mos)||Length||22"||56cm|
- SoftBy Twix | October 8, 2013I was looking for a puppy costume for my 5 year old daughter. I was concerned about the information on the sizing, but I went ahead and ordered an XL. When I received the costume the size stated 4-6. It has plenty of room. It is made out of a soft minky fabric and is very comfortable and looks just like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic!By Anonymous | October 7, 2019This costume is great! It’s every bit as cute and soft as it looks. My son loves how soft it is and he looks adorable in it. It feels just like his other stuffed animals. We got brown pajamas to go under it and it looks just like the photo. Highly recommend if you want a cute puppy toddler.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Toddler puppyBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018My 17 month old grandson loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable and So Soft!By Current Customer | August 30, 2016Granted, we haven't worn it for Halloween yet, but my 2 year old is over the moon for this costume. He tolerated the headpiece and foot covers well, and the body is roomy enough for him to move around (run around, I should say) comfortably! And it's so soft and plush. Definitely happy with my purchase.Was this review helpful to you?