Women's Sassy Mrs Claus Costume
- Hooded Dress
- 100% polyester velvet and faux fur
- Hooded velvet dress has back zipper, V-neck, 3/4-length sleeves
- Hood, neckline, sleeve cuffs and hemline edged with band of faux fur
- 3" wide faux leather belt has brass-tone metal buckle
You might not know this, but Mrs. Claus is kind of a health nut. In fact, aside from all her other holiday duties, she's the closest thing Santa has to a doctor and nutritionist. And that is not an easy job, because the guy has a really unusual body—especially when he starts feeling the Christmas crunch.
Because hoisting all those presents is good exercise, but his blood pressure is all over the place in December. And things get really weird when gorges on cookies and eggnog to make up for lost sleep and pack on natural insulation. After all, on the big day he's going to be streaking through the stratosphere in a frigid open cockpit!
So Mr. and Mrs. Claus have an agreement. On January 1, when the two of them wake from a long winter's nap, Santa starts counting all his own calories and hits the gym for some much-needed cardio. And as a reward for her boundless patience and support, Mrs. Claus gets to borrow the sleigh for a relaxing solo vacation anywhere in the world!
This Sassy Mrs. Claus Costume is the kind of thing she usually prefers to wear during her travels, since almost any climate feels downright tropical after 11 months cooped up in a drafty cottage at the North Pole. The dress has the festive look that her adoring fans have come to expect, but it's got a freshness that takes her mind off the smell of stale gingerbread and welcomes a little warm-weather adventure!
|Small/Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
- Sassy Mrs Claus CostumeBy LaTonia | October 20, 2017This costume is cute, however, mine was too large. Did not fit according to sizing chart. I followed the measurements as instructed and according to the chart it showed I needed an XL. I found this as odd because my measurements are 36 chest - 29 waist and I'm 5"7 138 pounds. I utilized FUN BUCK$ and hopefully I can get my next costume before Halloween. I'm expecting I would because this arrived on the exact day as guaranteed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 16, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Super CuteBy Melissa | November 8, 2021Height 5'4 | Weight 115 | Size Medium/LargeBought this for a client for a photoshoot. Nicely made; although I feel it runs a little small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 2, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- bad qualityBy none | November 30, 2018This costume is poor quality, the belt was way too big and was much longer than expected. Looks nothing like the picture on.Was this review helpful to you?
- FIT JUST RIGHTBy Current Customer | January 3, 2017THE COSTUME FIT AS EXPECTED...The belt was okay, but could have been better. All-in-all, I am happy with it. I use when I face paint at Chrsitmas party's.Was this review helpful to you?