Girls Mrs. Claus
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Dress has back zipper attached faux fur trim
- Tie apron has attached lace detail
- Bonnet has elastic band and attached lace
Have you ever thought about what a difficult job Mrs. Claus has? She's not an often recognized resident of the North Pole. We can't assume to know what her northern duties are but someone needs to keep that Christmas chaos in order and Santa is probably too busy spying on children and sorting out his naughty and nice list to do any of that behind the scenes work.
We imagine, for instance, the Mrs. Claus probably runs the books of the North Pole operation. Sure, they probably don't pay the Christmas elves but those candy canes they run on don't come from nowhere. Also, where do they get the dough for buying the rolls of fabric, the wood, and the plastic to build all those toys for the little girls and boys? Most likely, Mrs. Claus is up there writing grants for funding the factory and maintaining their investments so they'll have plenty left over for retirement. Santa has been talking about that move to Florida for a good ninety years. Mrs. Claus is probably also in charge of keeping the workshop, house, and stables warm in that North Pole wind. We're sure that making sure Santa eats a nutritious meal, something other than cookies every so often, is one of the most difficult tasks.
So, when you're child says that she wants to dress up as Mrs. Claus this Christmas let her know that it's a pretty big job. Sure, it might not have all the glamour and prestige of the big man himself of those charming little workshop elves but she's really what makes it possible for the magic to happen. In this red dress with its wide collar and lacey apron she'll look like the epitome of Christmas spirit. Maybe this year someone will leave some cookies out for Mrs. Claus for once!
|Small||Dress Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Dress Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Dress Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- very prettyBy baole01s | December 7, 2017The costume is very pretty, feels nice and heavy and soft BUT the top of the dress is so weird! Like the other reviewer said, there's no "pocket " or room for your boobs. Seriously. Unless you have an A cup, you're going to have issues with this. Hopefully I can get it altered, otherwise I'll be returning this. Also, the straps of the sleeves are going to hang down your shoulders just like in the picture, so don't expect to be able to adjust them to sit on your shoulders like a tank top.Was this review helpful to you?