Plus Size High Fashion Skeleton Costume for Women
- 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Black ponte knit fabric dress
- Silver flocked glitter skeleton design on the front and sleeves
- Zipper down center back
- Rubber tape on the inner bust area
- Exclusively made by us!
Welcome to Halloween Fashion Week
You've heard of New York Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, and London Fashion Week — spectacles that put couture center stage and set the scene for the newest style trends, color palates, and silhouettes for the coming seasons. But, there is another fashion week that gets less coverage in the world, a very high-end event known as Halloween Fashion Week, where the new and upcoming trends for the dark, dangerous, and undead walk the runway in style!
Tickets are limited if you want to glimpse the haunted runways of this exclusive event, but if you manage to snag a seat, you'll get to see beautiful numbers like this Women's Plus Size High Fashion Skeleton Costume grace the stage. This is skeleton styling at its best — from the dramatic silhouette to the classic monochromatic color scheme. We know you'll be ready to snatch up one of these gowns for yourself when you see its strut down the runway, which is appropriately built of skeleton bones itself!
Design & Details
Our in-house designers dabbled in haute couture to craft this gorgeous and slightly gruesome gown — a perfect pick for a glam Halloween ball or a stylish Dia de Los Muertos celebration. It's a full-length dress in jet black fabric, with a pretty sweetheart neckline, delicate mesh shoulder straps, and off-the-shoulder draped sleeves that are printed with silver bones. The front of the dress features a full silver-glitter skeleton image, as well. It's definitely the piece to see and be seen in this Halloween season.
Of course, Halloween Fashion Week is not for the faint of heart — there are some pretty scary designs that walk the runway on All Hallow's Eve. This piece, however, is the perfect blend of glamorous style and spooky delight!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- NOT True to size AT ALLBy gwendolyn | October 21, 2021Height 5'7' | Weight 240 | Size 2Xnot true to size at all. super tight fabric and I went a size up and the dress was so tight. literally so upset this is why plus size women hate shopping.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Height 5’2” | Size 1XI am short and my hips did not fit where the biggest part of the dress so it did not work at all. I was disappointed. For someone taller it would have been really cuteBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy ZeroBaby | October 29, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 200 | Size 2XThis is definitely not true to size at all. Thank god for the review on here that said it wasn’t true to size because I took a chance and ordered it in 2X and it fit me perfectly, and my usual size is XL. The arms are loose but that’s fine, and the dress is very glittery. The glitter gets everywhere, it is constantly coming off when I move so keep that in mind. I would recommend but not for plus size people. I’m sorry to the plus size women who try to find their size and it’s never accurate.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?