Skeleton King Costume for Men
- Chest Armor
- Pair of Shoulder Caps
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester fabric; 96% polyester, 4% spandex metallic mesh; 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover long-sleeved shirt has printed ribs & arm bones
- Mesh hood covers entire head & neck, mesh looks like chain mail
- Foam-backed metallic belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam-backed gauntlets slide on
- Molded plastic chest armor sits on front of shoulders
- Cape connects to chest armor w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded plastic shoulder caps connect to chest armor w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl crown has attached skull mask that covers upper half of face
- Crown fits over hood
Dead On Arrival
Some kings rule with an iron fist. Others might rule with a velvet glove. This king, however, rules by the sword and only the sword. Luckily for all living, breathing beings he doesn't wake and rule very often. It's only every once in a while when the moon in full, the night is still, and the stars align just so. Then the skeleton king walks again, visiting the villages, towns, and cities of the kingdom in which he once reigned. He stops at houses indiscriminately, blowing doors of huts and manors down before walking inside and taking anyone inside back to the underworld with him. After all, if he wants to remain the skeleton king, he's gotta have subjects!
This undead king looks brutal and eerie with a fitted black shirt that has aged looking bones printed on the arms and body. It's armored with macabre detailed metallic shoulder pads and a neck piece. It has faux leather gauntlets and details to make you look ready for a fight. The look is topped with a showstopping headpiece that features a black crown with a half skull mask attached. A chainmail-textured hood makes the look really hit home.
Cool in the Crypts
Are you looking for a costume that's sure to stand out no matter where you're haunting? This costume is a great way to go. Pose with a sword prop in front of an ancient looking stone wall. With a horrifying yet royal look, you'll be ready to rule in an instant. Don't want to rule alone? You can pair up with another royal with our selection of skull masks because every king needs subjects. With lovely skulls and loads of eerie costumes, you're sure to find the perfect courtiers for your entourage!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.