Dr. Payne Costume for Men
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Pullover shirt has V-neck, side vents, functional patch pockets
- Shirt has printed caduceus with a skull at its top
- Pants have elastic and drawstring waist
- Pants have functional side seam and back hip pockets
- Mask has elastic ear loops, covers lower half of face
- Mask has printed grinning teeth
- Gloves and prop knife shown in photo are each sold separately
Out of Network
We can't recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Payne. We asked our health insurance company if he's in network, and they told us no. Quite frankly, we're not even sure if he's a real doctor. Of course, if you like being terrified to your wit's end, then Dr. Payne is exactly the kind of doctor you need. And if you want to terrify your patients like him, then you need this Dr. Payne Costume for men!
Step into the role of the frightening health care worker who's definitely not covered by any insurance plan. The costume comes with a poplin, pullover-style shirt that has a v-neck and side vents to recreate the look of medical scrubs. The shirt has a caduceus printed on the chest, but it's not the normal one seen in a lot of medical establishments. It has a menacing skull at the top!
The matching black pants fit with elastic around the waist and even have a drawstring to help customize the fit. Finally, the costume comes with a black mask that has printed teeth on the front, to make sure your patients are thoroughly terrified! It fits with elastic ear loops, so just strap it on and let the appointment begin!
|Standard||Pants Waist||up to 42"||up to 107cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review