Men's Deluxe Mad Hatter Costume
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Lace Cuffs
- 100% polyester faux suede, interlock knit, poplin and lamé fabrics
- Shimmery lamé vest has elastic waist ties, solid neck band
- Knicker style pants have elastic waistband; decorative buttons at bottom
- Frock coat has wide lapels & collar, turned-up cuffs, and faux pockets
- Wig, hat, makeup, gloves & boots sold separately
- Bow tie is multicolored poplin & fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Colorful ribbons added all over costume, white elastic lace wrist cuffs
The dazzling Wonderland ensemble includes pants, frock coat, vest front, bow tie, lace cuffs, and a ribbon sash. The jacket has eight non-functional buttons at center front for a double-breasted appearance. When worn under the jacket, lace cuffs give the appearance of a frilly shirt. It looks like it came from the finest finery shop in Underland! There's really no better way to become the Mad Hatter than this, unless you really ARE him already, and you're just looking for a backup wardrobe. Either scenario is fine with us!
|Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- NOT PLEASED AT ALL it stunk smelled like peeBy Kimberly Rigsby | October 30, 2015Ok so I purchased this particular costume for the bow tie. I really thought that his bow tie gave the dramatics I needed to set my costume apart from anyone else that may have the mad hatter costume. When I received my shipment I immediately contacted customer service to let them know how displeased I was with the tie that was sent. My question is WHY WOULD YOU SHOW A PICTURE OF SOMETHING AND THAN SEND SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT??? Ok you have to agree that when people make an online purchase they purchase items from sight. What is pictured online is normally the reason that a buyer makes the purchase and is expecting to receive what was pictured. I was EXTREMELY !!!! disappointed with the tie that I received. It was NO WHERE near the look of the tie shown in the picture. The picture shows a tie that is dramatic, colorful, playful, and different. The tie that I received was much much much smaller, poorly made and did not really go with my costume. So on top of tie being the "wrong" tie, the hat doesn't come with the costume. Ok you are dressing as the MAD HATTER. He SELLS hats. Why would you NOT make the hat a part of the purchase. I had to buy the hat separately. The hat, again, as shown in this picture is NOT a hat that they had available for purchase. I was very please with the hat that I purchased as it looked exactly like the hat that Johnny Depp wore in the movie but here again if you show something in a picture, I want to purchase the items that I see and not have to guess at what I may get. The size chart was all wrong. According to the size chart, for my waist size, it said I should get the XL. When I got it, it was way too big for me. Somehow I made it work because I did not have time to send it back but man if I had to do it all over again, Im not so sure I would make an online purchase. I'm not even going to get into I believe customer service was a little poor. A long story short, I purchased the costume and 3 minutes later I decided to purchase the hat and hat pins. I called customer service hoping that they could just combine the two orders, as there was not a way for me to amend my other and after speaking with a CSR, was told that I had to pay a second shipping charge, I was not happy. I promise if I had a way to display the time I would so you could see I am not lying but any way, just be cautious when making your purchaseWas this review helpful to you?