Plus Size Women's Pretty Mad Hatter Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Jacket & shorts: 100% polyester, shirt: 98% polyester, 2% cotton
- Sleeveless blouse has buttons at center front, flanked by columns of ruffles
- Striped floppy bow tie attached at collar
- Shorts have elastic back waistband, side zipper
- Cutaway tailcoat jacket has 2 gold-tone buttons at front connected by a chain
- Jacket has flared bell cuffs w/ ruffled mesh lining
- Foam hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Exclusively, made by us!
The Mad Hatter was invited to a high tea. Being the master of lively tea parties, there was no thought of refusal, but what would be a suitable outfit for such a grand affair? The same dark suit with a zany tie and worn-out top hat would never do. Then the Hatter found out that the high tea was to be held in a garden. It became clear that a spring-inspired ensemble would be best. Looking for a fresh take on a classic look the Mad Hatter turned to us. With the Hatter's over-sized top hat and extravagant bowtie in our hands, we were asked Do you know why a flower is like a ticking clock? We didn't have an answer and couldn't be sure what the Hatter's new riddle meant, but before we could ask, the Hatter had hopped out the door.
Design & Details
Our team of designers assumed that mentioning flowers meant they needed to think spring and from there, our Pretty Mad Hatter Costume blossomed. Starting with pastel colors and florals prints, the exclusive ensemble came together to create something special. With flowers in mind, a bell-sleeve jacket with stitched in ruffles was created in a pink fit for the prettiest bud. The Hatter's old bowtie was replaced with a fuller, bright-pink striped bow. A floral print fabric was used to create the scallop-edged shorts and large top hat that are sure to make anyone look like they're nestled in a garden bed.
When the Hatter stopped by to pick up their new look we waited with bated breath for a word of approval. The Hatter smirked at us and donned the new floral hat before skipping back out of the building. No words were said, but we were certain this garden-inspired look was the answer to the Hatter's mad riddle.
|1X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|1X||Jacket Length||42 1/4"||107cm|
|1X||Shorts Waist||35" - 48"||89cm - 122cm|
|2X||Jacket Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|2X||Shorts Waist||39" - 52"||99cm - 132cm|
|2X||Shorts Outseam||21 1/2"||55cm|
|3X||Jacket Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|3X||Shorts Waist||43" - 56"||109cm - 142cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So cute and surprisingly high quality!By HunnyBCosplay | July 10, 2021Height 5’ 4 1/2” | Weight 172.2 lbs. | Size 1XI got the 1X because the XL was sold out at the time, so it’s a little big on me, but I still absolutely love this costume!! I bought it for a cute Easter Bunny Girl character, and it worked perfectly. The only thing I didn’t love was the quality of the shirt, but the jacket is very well made and it’s just precious. I’ll also be using it as the White Rabbit and the originally intended Mad Hatter, it’s so versatile so I’ll definitely be getting my money’s worth!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled So cute and surprisingly high quality! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled So cute and surprisingly high quality! No (0)
- I’m The Mad HatterBy Jazzy Jan | November 4, 2022Height 5’4” | Weight 230 | Size 3XI’m so happy. It fits great. I love how it looks. The quality is fantastic. I can’t wait to wear it for my themed Alice in Wonderland Birthday.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I’m The Mad Hatter Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I’m The Mad Hatter No (0)
- Mad Hatter DelightBy Jazzy Hatter | November 1, 2022Height 5’4” | Weight 225 | Size 2XI love this costume. I’m overweight and I felt fabulous out wearing it.
Everything felt fantastic. Amazing quality. I actually bought it for my birthday in November. I’m doing an Alice in Wonderland theme.
Thank you.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Mad Hatter Delight Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Mad Hatter Delight No (0)
- This best costume ever!!By Lauren Whipkey | October 30, 2022Height 5’3” | Weight 220 | Size 3XI had so many compliments on this costume and I did not disappoint as the mad hatter!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled This best costume ever!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled This best costume ever!! No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!!!By Heather | October 11, 2021Height 5 | Weight 3 | Size 3XI absolutely love this costume, very well made and fit great, definitely recommend sizing up, im usually an 18-20, and I got the 3x and it fit perfectly. I always size up on costumes anyways becuase of my larger hips, I had so much fun wearing it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cuteBy MissyBowlen | November 4, 2019I have learned awhile ago to always buy these costumes a size or 2 bigger then what you normally wear. So I did with this and happy I did it fit perfect. The quality of the fabric is a little cheap but loved the colors and the details.Was this review helpful to you?