Dark Mad Hatter Costume
- ''10/31'' price tag card
- Top Hat
- Bow Tie
- Spat Shoe Covers
- Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Pants are black w/ white vertical pinstripes & elastic waist
- Vest has mismatched front panels--right is diamond, left is stripes
- Black jacket has edging & sleeve cuff insets of checkerboard print
- Black vest & jacket buttons have white spiral graphics
- Black foam top hat has wire brim & checkered band
- Spats & gloves are half-white & half-black
- Also available in plus size
“Mad Hatter: “Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”
“Have you guessed the riddle yet?” the Hatter said, turning to Alice again.
“No, I give it up,” Alice replied: “What’s the answer?”
“I haven’t the slightest idea,” said the Hatter”
The Hatter always was a little...strange. After all, Mad is his middle...no first name! (Which we're sure carries much more weight.) It's one thing to be mad, though, at least he's a little cheerful then. Now the Mad Hatter himself has taken a bit more of a lonely path down the road to madness. It's a little less colorful and a lot more bleak. One could say he's taken a sort of dark turn. He likes his tea without sugar now and his laughs are a little more diabolical than ever before. His riddles have a bit more of a deadly punchline, even if you get it right. Alice better be a little more careful next time she comes back. Wonderland is taking a turn for the dark side. Before long it might have to change its name to fit the mood.
Leave your friends a little uneasy around you this Halloween with the Dark Mad Hatter Costume. This costume comes with everything you need to get this lonely, mad look for Halloween. The striped pants have an elastic waist for comfortable fit. The vest has, fittingly, mismatch front panels and the accompanying black jacket has edging and sleeve cuffs with a checkerboard pattern. A black and patterned foam top hat and half black, half white spats and gloves are also included to take it to the next level! Just grab your favorite cup of tea and slap on a bit of a silly grin (not quite like Cheshire cat's though) and perplex your friends with the strangest behaviors that you no longer even understand. It's all an unpredictable world of madness when you fall into the rabbit hole.
|Small||Vest Chest||39" - 45"||99cm - 114cm|
|Small||Pant Waist||22" - 33"||56cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Vest Chest||40" - 47"||102cm - 119cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||23" - 35"||58cm - 89cm|
|Large||Vest Chest||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||43" - 49"||109cm - 124cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||29" - 42"||74cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Choice for Mad HatterBy Paco | March 2, 2014To me better than the Depp or Orig Mad Hatter costumes....only need to buy is make up, a wig and a tea cup....got more compliments on this costume than any before and have gone through a lot...Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy Anonymous | August 8, 2014good costume.you made us happyWas this review helpful to you?
- Great costume - we won the couple's costume contest!By JOHN L. | November 10, 2013Well made and inexpensive costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- The good and the bad, but mostly good!By itsmyguitar | October 28, 2016So getting set up for Halloween here and have had a couple of days for my costume to "sink" in.
Disappointments: Might as well get to this right away. The hat is not like that in the picture. The hat in the picture is sharp and has form. The hat that I received was for the most part "square" or "blocked" and the rim was flat and did not follow the lines in the picture even remotely. I had read other reviews where they said that the hat came flat in the box and some had trouble straightening it out. I fixed that by using a pendaflex folder and cutting it to the size of the inside of the hat. Stands up great, nice and tall and the hat still looks nice, even though it's not like the picture.
The tie is not nearly as full as that in the picture. I would say that the tie that I received was about half the size or less. It's still workable, but not nearly as robust.
The good part: It's a cool costume. I'm sure that I will get lots of complements. The vest was a little small but everything else fit as I expected based on the size. I got the Large (42-44). I'm 6' 190 lbs. 34 in waist, 44 chest (I must have grown! Measure yourself before you order!). The vest seemed to be smaller in scale than the jacket, which seemed to fit okay. The material is nice and good quality.
I was able to iron it fairly well using the silk setting on my iron. I was careful to go up in temperature until I got the desired result without damaging the material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not so mad HatterBy Anonymous | August 24, 2018I continue to be pleasantly surprised with our orders! They are fun and made with a quality that I was not expecting; my family is exited about Halloween again and I am so happy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Would have loved it.By Current Customer | October 25, 2017The costume looks great,The thing that ruin it was that we didn't recieve the bow tie. We got something else :-(Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent Costume!!!By Sunshine2006 | July 9, 2016great quality, awesome costume! Came with everything but makeup & wig (wasn't needed!) Looks great with the Dark Alice costume!!! Thanks for another great purchase!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- mad hatterBy Shyla | June 21, 2016awesome costume , fit my husband perfectly! It came in the mail really fast and its good quality, for sure going to get the whole families costumes for here next year!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Head to toe!By Karetomuch | May 25, 2016Came with striped pants-not shown in photos. Hand covers, tie, shoes covered! My husband looked great !Was this review helpful to you?
- Dark Mad HatterBy JAIR O. | November 15, 2013This costume was phenomenal!
I won a couple of costume contest!!
Best Halloween ever!!
Very creative costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy JONATHAN B. | November 14, 2013Good quality, fun outfit. Over the top considering its reasonable price.Was this review helpful to you?
- This was so crazy!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013This is an amazing costume! So many pieces and so fun! Had the best time wearing this. Everyone loved this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice CostumeBy Juan Matias | January 10, 2013This is an amazing costume, color, hat, everything, I´ve already fit it, perfect:)). I´m ready for the Tenerife´s Carnival!!!!Was this review helpful to you?