Delightfully Sexy Mad Hatter Costume for Women
- Bow Collar
- 92% polyester 8% spandex top, 86% polyester 14% spandex bottom, 100% polyester other fabrics
- Bodysuit has zipper down center back
- Satin sleeves have elastic bands, gold trim, elastic laces
- Velour teal fabric on sides and back, back elastic band
- Purple fabric spandex bottom have elastic garter straps w/ lace garters
- Satin fabric collar has hook and loop fastener on the back, satin and tulle fabric bow on collar
- Velour hat has satin ribbon, felt tag
Move Down, Move Down, Move Down!
Throw the most fabulously mad tea party dressed in this Delightfully Sexy Mad Hatter Women's Costume. Take it out when Halloween comes around and you'll be the most popular place on the block. Or invite your friends over for a real tea party, with fancy cakes and tasty drinks. Maybe there's even a maze nearby that will let you host! The hat is epic on its own--a tall top hat decorated with a striped purple sash and the Mad Hatter's signature 10/6 card (the cost of a hat--10 shillings and 6 pence!) The rest of the costume is just icing on the cake.
Slip into the slimming bodysuit of this Delightfully Sexy Mad Hatter Women's Costume. The vertical dark and light purple stripes on the high-waisted bottoms are flattering on any body type. The bodice mixes purple and black checks with smaller black and white checked trim and a teal exterior corset piece. The rose gold accents match the shoulder purrs. There's also a detachable bow collar, and, of course, the hat!
A Very Merry Unbirthday
The Mad Hatter definitely had his own sense of style. Give that style a twist and a feminine touch with this Delightfully Sexy Mad Hatter Women's Costume. Ruffles, garters, bows, and a hint of rose gold give this still very recognizable ensemble a little sexy spin. It's flattering on all body types, and other pieces can easily be added if more cover-up is desired.
- DamagedBy Amanda | November 5, 2022Size MediumThe costume was super adorable however when it was sewn one Parr of the leg was sewn into the hip seam so we had to mend it due to the lack of time to replace it before our eventBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?