Headless Scientist Costume for Kids
- 2 Shoulder Supports
- False Bloody Neck
- 100% polyester gabardine fabric
- Robe has hook & loop fastener at center front below a gap for wearer's face
- The molded plastic false bloody neck sits on top of the shoulder supports, which fit on wearer's shoulders
- Bloody neck has elastic straps that go under wearer's arms and attach back to neck w/ metal snaps
- Robe then fits over all
There comes a Halloween in every child's life when spooky things eclipse anything cool or cute. Gone, then, are the days of dreaming up elaborate suits of armor, princess dresses, and fearsome dragon costumes for themselves and their siblings. Even the wacky hybrid animal costumes are left simmering in their mind, never to be fully cooked. Because their attention has turned to freaking out their friends. It's time to play the misunderstood genius and doomed villain. At least for one night of trick-or-treating. And who's to tell them no? Halloween, after all, is the perfect time to explore the scarier bits of storytelling, and this Child's Headless Scientist Costume is sure to recount a harrowing story worth telling for Halloweens to come!
Indulge your kiddo's desire to terrify this Halloween season when you bring home this unique children's costume. The clever ensemble transforms its wearer into a mad scientist that's clearly been taking on some macabre experiments. A molded plastic armature rests on the wearer's shoulders and extends false shoulders with a fake bloody neck above their head to start the transformation. Elastic straps attached to the base of the prosthetic help secure it further when lopped under the wearer's arms. The included white robe can then be pulled over the false shoulders and secured with hook-and-loop closure tape around the wearer's head, leaving it exposed. Meanwhile, extra-long sleeves allow the wearer to pose their hands for dramatic effect or simply carry their trick-or-treat bucket!
More Headless Scientist Costume Madness
Take the Halloween costume madness further with help from our accessories and makeup selections! Fake blood and scary makeup kits are sure to add pretend gore, should your kiddo want a truly frightening look. Meanwhile, from scientist costume props to wigs and classic trick-or-treat bags, our accessories selection is sure to inspire even more inventive costumes!
|Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Cute Idea, Terrible QualityBy Caroline | October 17, 2022Size MediumMy son was SO EXCITED for this costume. Unfortunately, the shoulder piece is made from very flimsy plastic and came cracked and warped. There is the soft side of velcro on the shoulder piece, but no hard velcro anywhere on the costume. The shoulder supports do not stay upright, they fall out to the sides the second you start walking around. There were no instructions with this costume. We are requesting a refund as this costume has no business being sold the way it comes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap & uncomfortableBy Ellen | October 17, 2022Impossible to wear for an evening of trick or treating, very uncomfortable and the neck piece is made out of floppy plastic.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?