Kids Deluxe Dorothy Costume
- Hair ties
- 100% polyester interlock knit and 65% polyester/35% cotton broadcloth fabrics
- Styled to look like blue gingham pinafore over white blouse
- Child Deluxe Dorothy Costume
- White broadcloth blouse has short puffy sleeves, round neck, back zipper
- Blue gingham print interlock pinafore has shoulder straps anchored at elastic waist w/ white buttons
- Full skirt has built-in petticoat of white netting edged w/ lace
- Two 18'' light blue hair ribbons can be tied as desired
- Officially Licensed
Dorothy is one of the most recognizable female movie characters of all time. From her signature gingham print dress to her ruby red shoes, no one will be able to mistake who she is. Not only is Dorothy’s attire make her a true pop-culture icon, but her strong will and independence also make her a girl ahead of her time.
With her fierce independent spirit, Dorothy was able to navigate the often confusing landscape of Oz to eventually make her way to see the Wizard with all of her friends in tow. Never one to take credit for her accomplishments, Dorothy was also quite modest and humble – traits any parent would want for their own daughter.
Send your little Dorothy on a trip through Oz to the Emerald City with this officially licensed Wizard of Oz child Dorothy costume. This deluxe edition of the costume comes with enough of Dorothy’s signature look to get her ready for a walk down the yellow brick road in style. The gingham print dress is over a white blouse for a look that cannot be mistaken. The blouse has short puffy sleeves, a crew-neck collar, and a back zipper for easy on and off. The full skirt has a built-in petticoat to give it bounce and fullness. Tie the two matching light blue hair ribbons around her pigtails for a look straight from the film. Add a pair of ruby red shoes and a Toto in a basket accessory and your little one will be ready to take on the personality of her favorite movie character this Halloween.
|2T/4T||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|2T/4T||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|2T/4T||Age||1-2 Yrs||1-2 Yrs|
|Small||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Age||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Age||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Age||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
|X-Large||Age||10-12 Yrs||10-12 Yrs|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- DorothyBy Maritza Camarena | November 1, 2013My daughter loved wearing this costume. She loved being Dorothy and received a lot of compliments. Quality is great and will last a long time.Was this review helpful to you?
- dorothyBy NICHELLE G. | November 16, 2013Costume was sooooo on point!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Soooo cute...great Dorothy costumeBy ANTHONY Y. | November 10, 2013People loved my daughter in that Dorothy costume. It was a hit. Her and her sister (the Wicked Witch) won 1st place in a costume contest!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not true to sizeBy Gail | June 22, 2016The child's size large costume, 10-12, is huge! It is supposed to fit an 8-10 year old child but it fit me. I'm an adult, 5'3" and weigh 115 lbs. I then ordered the size medium and it was very small. I ended up having to pay $20.00 to have the large taken up to fit my 11 year old granddaughter. Very disappointed in the size.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Gail I'm so sorry once again about the sizing on these. I remember speaking with you the other day and we were able to resolve the issues for you, and hopefully your granddaughter has a wonderful time at the upcoming event!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- A little bigBy Current Customer | July 6, 2017Cute but runs wide and not true to size. My daughter is small for her age and her size in this dress is too short.Was this review helpful to you?
- Incredible ValueBy Kristi | May 18, 2016Costumes are not typically made this well, with zippers and full petticoats. We were very surprised and pleased! We got the Toto in a basket too, and both the basket and the dog are well made and separate from one another, which will be useful to us as the play is staged.Was this review helpful to you?
- buona qualitaBy Tania | May 11, 2016buona qualità dei materiali ;non perfetta la confezione il corpino è troppo largoWas this review helpful to you?