Wizard of Oz Scarecrow Costume Plus Size
- Shirt w/ Attached Belt
- Shirt, pants, & hat: 100% polyester; hood: 100% linen
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Rope belt is sewn to shirt at waistline
- Sleeve cuffs are fringed with raffia "straw"
- Pants have elastic waistband, appliqued patches
- Burlap hood has soft fabric lining, elastic neck band
- Cone-shaped hat has rope band
- Diploma is a cardboard tub covered w/ tissue paper & tied with a red ribbon
- Officially licensed, exclusive
In search of a good brain surgeon
Are you a scarecrow who longs for something more? Maybe you're tired of the same old 24-hour shift out in the field, day in and day out, doing the same old thing... with no vacation or upward advancement even available, no matter how long you've been on the job. Maybe you'd like to try a different profession, like teaching or plumbing. There's only one problem: You don't have a brain.
While having a brain isn't a requirement for every job (you could do quite well in politics), most places won't hire you if you don't at least have some kind of brain. But since your current job pays so terribly, you can't afford a regular brain transplant. But don't despair! We know of a brain surgeon who's offering bargain prices for his work. He really elusive and never does house calls, but he's a real wizard when it comes to giving out new brains. All you have to do is track him down, and he's sure to give you one, too!
Start your quest for a new brain right with our Plus Size Wizard of Oz Scarecrow Costume. The exclusive costume is made of 100 percent polyester knit and burlap fabrics. It includes a shirt, pants with an attached rope belt, a hood and a hat. The shirt has raffia "straw" peeking through at various areas, while the pants also have "straw" pushing out at the cuffs, along with multi-colored applique patches. The pants also have an elastic waist for comfy wear. The hat includes "straw" bits around and fits snugly over the hood, which has an inner fabric lining for comfort.
Brain not included
No insurance? No problem! This brain surgeon does everything under the table... or, behind the curtain. So hurry up and go get your new brain!
|2X||Pants Waist||41" - 49"||104cm - 124cm|
|2X||Pants Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
|3X||Pants Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||46" - 54"||117cm - 137cm|
|4X||Pants Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|5X||Shirt Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|5X||Pants Waist||50" - 58"||127cm - 147cm|
|5X||Pants Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|5X||Hat Circumference||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Much larger than normal sizingBy Caroline V Norris | November 24, 2021Turned out to be much larger than my husband. Also came in the mail late due to my mail carrier, they put it in the 129 address adjacent to ours, and we are the 129 address halfway down the road. Received the package couple days before Halloween, and now I cannot return it because they only give a 30-day return window.... Very unsatisfied.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Much larger than normal sizing Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Much larger than normal sizing No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | September 28, 2021Size 4XWay too small!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?