Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion Costume for Kids
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Tail
- Hood w/ Attached Medal
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Soft velour jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Mitts have appliqued paw pads on palms
- Stuffed faux-fur-tipped tail sewn to back of suit
- Faux fur hood has soft-sculpted ears on top, cowl collar over shoulders
- Front of collar has felt "Courage" medal on striped ribbon
- Shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
A Boost in Bravery
Does your child need a boost in courage? Don't we all! Well, we know a little story about a lion who was lacking courage. He went on a fantastic journey to get courage. He traversed the Yellow Brick Road, met a bunch of new friends and he even stood up to a wicked witch and her army of flying monkeys. Then, he met a wizard who helped him realize that he was actually brave the whole time! Maybe all your little one needs is a journey dress as the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz!
This Kid's Cowardly Lion Costume is an officially licensed costume that will get your little one ready for their big debut on the Yellow Brick Road. It might even help them find some courage!
Design & Details
This cozy costume starts with a soft, velour jumpsuit that fits with a zipper in the back. The sleeves feature attached mitts that can be worn on or off the hands. The stuffed tail has a faux fur exterior and attaches to the back of the suit with a fastener. The hood is has a thick, dark brown mane made out of more faux fur and it even has a pair of cute little lion ears on top. The foot covers are designed to work with most shoes, so your child can wear their most comfortable pair of shoes with this outfit. Finally, the costume comes with a courage medal as proof of their newfound bravery!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review