Wizard of Oz Tin Man Costume for Men
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt body & elbow pads are foam-backed & have shiny metallic silver coating
- Shirt has bow tie at front neckline above column of printed rivet "buttons"
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Pants have printed rivets & welds, foam-backed metallic silver knee pads
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap; covers entire head leaving face exposed
- Top of hood has foam-backed metallic silver funnel "hat" attached
- Officially licensed
- Exclusive, not available anywhere else
If I Only Had a Costume
Oh no, procrastination has struck again! Maybe Halloween is rapidly approaching or you've agreed to play a role in a school event, but you've forgotten to choose an outfit. What to do? There's nothing in your closet that will thoroughly transform you and it's too late to track down a vengeful witch who can turn you into a metal man. Fortunately, we can help, and you don't even need to sacrifice your human heart!
Follow the Yellow Brick Road in this exclusive, officially licensed Wizard of Oz Tin Man Costume for Men! The jersey knit shirt fastens behind the neck and is sewn with foam-backed pads that are coated with a silvery finish to resemble metal plating. The matcing pants also have foam-backed knee pads as well as printed rivets and welds. The costume hood covers your entire head except for your face and is topped with a metallic, funnel-shaped "hat."
Heartless but Kind
The Tin Man is a perplexing fellow, but a very loveable one! On the one hand, he has no heart, but on the other hand, he's sweet and thoughtful and very loyal. Without him, Dorothy and her other friends would never have been able to get past the deadly poppy fields or escape the winged monkeys. Even though the Wizard finally bestowed a heart upon him, it's clear that he had plenty of love to spare even before the Wizard's gift. If you're ready to embody a classic storybook hero, this is the costume for you!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review