Girls Wizard of Oz Glinda Costume
- 100% polyester satin, jersey knit, & knit mesh fabrics
- Pullover dress has elastic waistband
- Skirt and bodice front have satin base layer w/ glittery knit mesh overlays
- Bodice back is jersey knit; skirt has built-in petticoat for fullness
- Puffy leg-o'-mutton sleeves have elastic band at mid-arm
- Clear faux gem at center front of V-neckline
- Foam-backed pink butterflies attached at right waistline & left shoulder
- Crown has hook and loop fastener at back glitter & pink faux gems at front
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
The Land of Oz is an incredible, magical place, full of wonders like talking scarecrows and flying monkeys! It also has an unusually high number of witches. With so many enchantress types wandering around, when you spot one it's best to observe her carefully before you try to say howdy. For example: Is she wearing a tall, black, pointed hat? Does she have green skin and a hooked nose? Is she screaming at you about how your house landed on her sister and she's going to get you and your little dog too? She's probably a bad witch! But if she arrives in a glowing bubble, holding a starry wand, and is beloved of all who spot her, she's better than any old good witch - she's Glinda!
Rule over the Quadlings, visit the Munchkins, and help Dorothy get home safely in this beautiful, exclusive Girls Wizard of Oz Glinda Costume! The soft pink gown has lovely, gauzy sleeves decorated with puffs, a shiny bodice with a white plastic attached to the center of the neckline, and a floaty, ankle-length skirt. A sheer tulle layer embellished with a sparkly golden pattern lies atop a poufy underlayer that's perfect for twirling. Accent butterflies on the waist and collar add an extra touch of magic. The matching tall crown is bedecked with jewels.
There's No Place Like Home
Dorothy might have been anxious to get home to Auntie Em and Uncle Henry, but Glinda definitely belongs in Oz, floating around and making everyone happy. This year, dress as everyone's favorite enchantress - a costume this pretty is its own kind of magic!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 3/4"||40cm|
|X-Small||Dress Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Small||Child Size||5 - 6||5 - 6|
|Small||Dress Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||26 1/2" - 30 1/2"||67cm - 77cm|
|Large||Dress Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Great Costume!By Sandy R. | October 3, 2022This costume is wonderful! Well made and great material. I bought this for my niece to wear for Halloween. She absolutely loved it! It looks just like the Good Witch of the North. I think it fits true to size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?