Boys Davy Crockett Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel
- Brown long-sleeved shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Darker brown fringe along yoke, sleeve seams & hemline
- Brown pants have an elastic waist and ldarker brown fringe down the sides
- ''Coonskin'' hat is long-pile faux fur w/ stuffed tail
Davey Crockett was an amazing historical figure. He's perhaps known best for his appearance on the television show in the 1950s, portrayed by the legendary Fess Parker, but the real person was super interesting, even without all the embellishments. For instance, did you know that he killed himself a bear when he was only three? Oh, and did you know that he fixed up the crack in the liberty bell before serving in congress for a spell? Yep, fixed up the government and laws and stuff. Wait a minute... that's the song! Oh no, now it's in my head! *insert humming here* If your child wants to get out there and fight river pirates and defend the Alamo, then you just gotta get him this Davey Crockett costume. With its realistic fringe and coonskin cap, don't be surprised if he brings home some varmint for dinner!
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Length||26"||66cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pant Length||32"||81cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Poor qualityBy Caribe55 | January 23, 2021Height 52” | Weight 71 | Size Large (12-14)1. Glad I read reviews and ordered a size up—it barely fits. We hope it will still fit in two more weeks when he needs it for his project.
2. It came with seams unraveling. I’m going to have to sew it in several places before he wears it.
3. The material is so thin I’m not sure how I’m going to sew it.
The positive is that the design is nice. Praying the whole thing lasts through his presentation.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?