Kentucky Flintlock Rifle
- Toy Rifle
- Kentucky Flintlock Rifle
- Measures 37" long
- Polished wood stock, metal barrel & realistic flintlock mechanism
With this here Kentucky Flintlock Rifle, assuming you can make the proper decisions when it comes time to cross bodies of water, and assuming you, little Sally, and Mary Ann can all stave off the dysentery, you might just make it through the year! If that's your thing, we mean.
Is it not? Are you a Daniel Boone scholar? A Revolutionary War reenactor? Ahh, you're LARPing around as American frontier settlers—we knew it! Well, our word is our bond, and our official word is that this Kentucky Flintlock Rifle will do the trick. As long as "the trick" isn't bagging a squirrel for stew, of course. It's a toy, man. Daniel Boone probably shot a rifle that looked darn-near identical, so there's that. Go on and make Daniel proud, son. Just beware the dysentery.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Like my old 1980’s parris Kentucky rifleBy N Philbrook | October 8, 2021Happy with the Musket with one missing piece. The flintlock hammer spring cover is missing, still functions just a number that it came missing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not As PicturedBy Anonymous | November 6, 2019As another review mentioned, it's missing the flint lock mechanism and is not as pictured.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as picturedBy TJLC | February 28, 2019I bought one of these on Amazon, but it wasn't as pictured. It was missing the actual flint lock. Very pleased with this one. It is perfect for my Cosplay!Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it.By Current Customer | October 5, 2016My grandson loved it. We searched everywhere for this type toy gun and your company is the only place we found it. Will be purchasing from you again. Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?