Inflatable Centaur Costume for Adults
- Battery Pack
- Inflatable Centaur Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; plastic fan and battery pack
- Costume has elastic waist w/draw string
- Battery pack clips on to pants and has detachable cord to fan
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- *NOTE: Vest, gauntlets and bow and arrow not included
You’re a beefy hunk. When you do fantasy cosplay, or some intense LARPing, you’re not the type of guy who’s going to settle for being some ordinary human, or one of those frail elves. You’re not going to get stuck playing some kind of goofy ogre either. No, you’re going to cosplay as the beefiest, hunkiest fantasy creature of them all, the centaur. That’s right, half-horse, half-man, and one-hundred percent beefcake. Of course, you’re going to need to do something about that lower half of yours, since it needs to be a little more “horse” and a lot less Homo sapiens. We have you covered though. This Inflatable centaur costume for a adults helps you look like a buff fantasy creature, ready to be the man… er horse-man of any LARPer’s dreams.
Oh yes, this Centaur costume is a true masterpiece. It comes with an inflatable fan that does all the work, so all you have to do is stick those wiggly do-dad legs of yours into the costume and you’ll be looking like a full blown (pun completely intended) centaur! It has some great details like hooves on the feet and a nice big horse tail in the back.
Now, everyone knows that centaurs are manly warrior types. That means that you’d better make sure to come packed to the teeth with toy swords, axes, bows and spears, since every goblin, orc and merman in a five mile radius is going to be completely jealous of your rad new bod and you’ll have to fight off each and every one.
|Standard||Waist||up to 42"||up to 107cm|
- It fits but...By Heavy Hooves | October 25, 2019Almost sent this back unopened because the package said it fit up to size 34 waist. Adult standard size? Really? Took a chance and found it fits my 40 inch waist ok.
Tried it on then had to discover why it wasn't inflating. The retaining ring for the fan had fallen off and rolled somewhere 8-( If I keep this I'll be gluing the retaining ring in place.
Then with the fan installed and the waist cinched tight I find the fan doesn't seem to have enough oomph to keep the leg inflated on the side with the additional weight of the fan attached to it.
I'll attempt to troubleshoot but likely will be sending it back 8-(Was this review helpful to you?
- Centaur costumeBy Oreius Centaur | December 12, 2017At first glance this costume looks cool, but when I received it I was instantly disappointed. The costume does not stand up like the picture shows, the legs are draggy compared to other centaur costumes.Was this review helpful to you?