Inflatable Bear Costume fro Adults
- Inflatable Bodysuit w/ Attached Fan
- Battery Pack
- Fire resistant 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Bodysuit has zipper at center back
- Zipper pull is on inside of costume so wearer can open & close it without assistance
- Hands and head are fully enclosed; elastic at ankles hidden by attached shoe covers
- Clear vinyl view port in character mouth
- Fan installed at back right of torso
- Battery pack fits into pocket beside fan
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Fan can also be powered by a portable USB power source (not included)
Grin and Bear It
Last week, you made the mistake of telling your sister about your irrational fear of bears. "Every time I go camping, I stay up all night long, because I am sure I'm about to be eaten by a bear!" Hmm. A bit bleak. But we get it.
Today, this Adult Inflatable Bear Costume arrived on your doorstep with a note: "It's time to face your fears. Become the bear. Consider this immersion therapy." Huh. Well, who are you to turn down a really cool costume, and just before Halloween, no less? So you slip into this brown bear suit, inflate it, and voila! You become the bear. Suddenly, you can understand bears in a whole new way. You see that they mean you no harm. It must be true what they say, if you really want to know someone, walk a mile in their...paws.
This bodysuit fully inflates thanks to an internal battery pack and fan (batteries not included). The zipper pull is inside the costume, so you can get in and out of it yourself, and there is a clear panel in the bear's mouth so you can see the world as you prowl through it.
Share the Bear Love
Remember, if you encounter anyone who seems afraid of bears when they meet you, take down their name and address and send them this costume. Just copy your sister's note and pretty soon, there could be a lot more bear-lovers out there in the world!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review