Inflatable Giant Squid Costume for Kids
- Inflatable Bodysuit w/ 2 Attached Fans
- 2 Battery Packs
- Fire resistant 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Bodysuit has zipper at center back
- Zipper pull is on inside of costume so wearer can open & close it without assistance
- Feet are fully enclosed; elastic at neck & upper arms
- One fan installed at back of each shoulder
- Battery packs fit into pockets beside each fan
- Each fan requires 4 AA batteries (total of 8 for entire costume), not included
- Fan can also be powered by a portable USB power source (not included)
- Wearer can move inflated tentacles by pulling on attached cords
It's that magical time of year again. The leaves are slowly starting to change. The air is turning crisp. Pumpkin is starting to show up in everything. And your little one is deciding what to be for Halloween this year. You're pretty sure it will be either a ninja or a unicorn. Both characters have gotten a lot of air time at your house this year, showing up in books, movies, and imaginative play. Your child sits down to dinner, this is the big moment, you can feel it in your bones. "I have decided what I want to be for Halloween this year," your child says, with authority. "After much deliberation, I would like to dress as...a giant squid."
Wow. We...did not see that coming. But no worries, parents! Redirect and rest assured this Kids Inflatable Giant Squid Costume exists because your child is not the only one with unique Halloween tastes. Plus, giant squid are actually pretty awesome, and we wish more people chose to dress like them. At least your kiddo is original!
This unique costume is comprised of a bodysuit that zips up the back and inflates to create the stunning squid you see here. The look comes with battery packs and fans placed inside the costume strategically, for easy wear (well, as easy as possible when dressed as a giant squid!). You'll need to provide AA batteries, but besides that, this cool costume pretty much speaks for itself.
We think it's so fun your child went for this look, and we can't wait to see what kinds of giant fun they have this holiday. Next year, try to wipe your mind clear of expectations. Clearly, you never know what your child will be into on any given day!