Women's Flirty Flapper Black Wig
- Short, Black Flapper Costume Wig
- 100% synthetic fibers
- Black bob style
Some girls think that their generation invented sassy style. C’mon! One look at the Roaring 1920's and they are sure to realize that the flapper girls had fresh, fierce fashion sense down pat first!
And isn’t that half the fun of dressing up like a flapper? Knowing that as you wear this Black Flirty Flapper Wig you are actually carrying on in a long, long line of ladies who all knew how to party, break the rules, and look good doing it. If you are not yet sure how you would feel in such a role, might we suggest slipping on this sleek, bobbed black wig for a spell? We think it may just imbue your night with a mysterious glow, gorgeous style, and flirty festivity you have never known--one that has lasted through the ages.
- Harlem nights...Roaring 20'sBy Melinda | January 18, 2019I wore the black flirty flapper wig to a roaring 20's event. I love the wig!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Harlem nights...Roaring 20's Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Harlem nights...Roaring 20's No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Wig for the priceBy DJH | July 19, 2021Size StandardI just received this wig and I thought it was amazing for the price I paid. It is a very thick wig and will do the trick for my Halloween costume. I did buy the cap that goes under it to keep my hair hidden, so that helped keep my hair in place so this wig could go over it easily.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not exactly like the picture.By Current Customer | October 19, 2016I was a little disappointed with the wig. It was not as short and sleek as the photo displays. I took it to my hairdresser who TRIED to make it look like the photo by trimming the bangs straight and the angle of cut at the chin. I guess I should not expect much since it is an inexpensive costume wig.Was this review helpful to you?
- wigBy NICHELLE G. | November 16, 2013It went perfect with my snow white costume!Was this review helpful to you?