KISS Starchild Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair
- Black, glossy
- Styled, layered
- Mesh wig cap
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Not many people know this but Paul Stanley does not wear any makeup for his KISS performances. In fact, that black and white Starchild face he made famous is his actual skin. Yes, that's right, Paul Stanley was born with an exceedingly rare skin condition: Starchild syndrome. The melodious voice was another condition he was born into, and what luck that he has shared those pipes with his adoring fans. For years, Paul showed off his skin with pride, and the other members of KISS were so impressed by him, they decided to honor him by painting their faces black and white in solidarity. Pretty amazing, right? Of course it is. That's why you're here too, to honor Paul Stanley and his incredibly legacy by putting on the luxurious Paul Stanley wig. And you're going to pain that Starchild pattern on your face, because you know any skin is beautiful and should be worn with pride. Rock on, Starchild. We're with you.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018nice wig. everyone loved the costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Dont botherBy Tasha | November 13, 2018Not even close. And I can’t figure out how to return it. It’s a terrible wig. Made me sad. Had to scramble for my Paul outfitWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the wig.. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about it.
Feel free to contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Good Authentic WigBy Current Customer | May 25, 2016Good Authentic WigWas this review helpful to you?