Pulp Fiction Vincent Vega Wig and Bolo Tie Set
“I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.” - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
Vincent Vega might be a cold-blooded hit-man under the employ of Marsellus Wallace, but that doesn't mean he takes orders from just anyone. Just look at that hairstyle—it says a lot about the man! That's the kind of hair that only an outlaw wears. It's the kind of hair that lets a man know not to stick his nose into Vincent's business. It's the kind of hair that doesn't follow any man's rules. Even Marsellus wouldn't be able to get Vincent to change that hair and that's the kind of thing that you have to respect. Now, you can have that hairstyle with this licensed wig.
This Vincent Vega wig fully recreates the hairstyle worn by John Travolta in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction. The long, dark locks are made of synthetic fibers and it fits on your head with elastic. The hair can be pulled back into ponytail for classy dinner dates at Jack Rabbit Slim's, or you can let it all hang down during a dangerous hit. For added measure, this accessory kit comes with Vincent's signature bolo tie, since any true outlaw wears a bolo tie when he's tracking down Marsellus Wallace's missing goods. The pieces combine for a look that will have you feeling just like Mr. Vega! Just make sure to keep the safety on while waving around your hand cannon, since you don't want to have a repeat of what happened to Marvin.
- Pulp Fiction Vincent Vega Wig and Bolo Tie Set
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Styled in ponytail, additional styling may be required
- Bolo tie is braided faux leather cord w/ metal slide
- Slide is silver-tone filigree set w/ black faux gem
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- Wig w/ Attached Sideburns & Hair Tie
- Bolo Tie
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!