Pulp Fiction Mia Wallace Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- *Some styling may be required
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
“No, no, no. You can't promise something like that. I have no idea what you're gonna ask me. So you can go ahead and ask me what you're going to ask me, and my natural response could be to get offended! Then, through no fault of my own, I would have broken my promise.” - Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction
Well, Mrs. Wallace, what we'd like to ask you is this. How do you keep your hair in that perfect black pageboy bob cut? Aside from being a cool as a cucumber, Mia Wallace seems to have a knack for timeless style. Even when she's avoiding Vincent Vega's leading questions at Jack Rabbit Slim's, her hair stays perfectly in that pageboy cut. Now, we have a way for you to do the same with this licensed Pulp Fiction wig.
Based on Uma Thurman's iconic style from the film, this Mia Wallace wig recreates her signature pageboy cut with jet black synthetic fibers. The wig fits with an elastic mesh cap, making it an easy accessory to wear when you want to become Marsellus Wallace's special gal. When you step into the role of Mia, just make sure to stay away from any substances you might find in Vincent's coat pocket. It's not what you think it is.
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I wish I could return itBy Tara H | October 29, 2020First of all, it looks nothing like the photo. It's going to need EXTENSIVE styling to even make it wearable. The bangs are sewn into the front of the wig in a very sloppy manner, and it feels like parts of the hair is melted or clumped together in the front. There's also hair placed in really awkward areas that don't want to lay flat anywhere because they've got nowhere to go. Doesn't even come with a wig cap, will need to purchase separately if I end up having to go with this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?