Deluxe Cavewoman Neighbor Wig
- 100% polypropylene
- Styled black hair with bangs
- Mesh cap with elastic edge
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
You know how those stone age villages were... so full of gossip! Who has the best garbage disposal warthog, who has the most clams, whose husband's feet are bigger and can brake the car the best. This Deluxe Cavewoman Neighbor Wig will give you the latest fashion statement! It's a beautiful look that is going to have all the other cavewomen talking.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Does The Trick!By Ludwig4 | October 28, 2013I don't think this wig looks too much like Betty Rubble's hair, but it works if you can't find anything better. My hair is long and I had it in a bun in back with a hair net and this wig didn't want to stay on but it wasn't a problem fixing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice !By Anonymous | October 4, 2018This has to be the easiest wig to comb I've ever owned. With a little styling it will look just like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By chris | November 17, 2013This wig was sized perfectly and looked pretty sassy! Made for a great Betty Rubble!Was this review helpful to you?